• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

Kazzy

mwkEBKQ.gif

I'll have you know invisible is the latest fashion trend, right up there with chevron and neon. Mio would be highly fashionable in an invisible playboy bunny suit.

Articalys

In almost all official color-themed K-On art, Mio's theme is blue, so why choose otherwise?
It's the same as how all the Idolmaster idols have their own theme colors.

If it was a better shade of purple i would have choosen it, but that plum is eh, so I will stick with red.
It's supposed to be more Black than Purple.
Maybe I should change it more to reflect that.
In almost all official color-themed K-On art, Mio's theme is blue, so why choose otherwise?
It's the same as how all the Idolmaster idols have their own theme colors.

Yeah, blue was my original idea, but I'm not sure the execution looks right, you know? And we see her dressed in black quite a bit, so I'm not really sure.

And now everyone says pink or red, so I don't know what to think anymore.

Kazzy

Yeah, blue was my original idea, but I'm not sure the execution looks right, you know? And we see her dressed in black quite a bit, so I'm not really sure.

But if we're straining over semantics, her nurse outfit is pink!

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to

See if a deeper blue might look better with the tights?

cajunator

Banned
blue is best!!

also yay its time for the live reggae band!
my favorite part of the festival.
this place is absolutely packed to the gills!

Top Bottom