• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

MikeMyers

Pretty short and kinky/curly , I'm just letting it grow and not really doing much with it, I need to clear it out more so it's less tangled and grows better, but It's been cold and I've been busy.

Yea sailor moon is a Monster of a Week type show mostly no? (I watched it in youth and hardly paid attention to the story or anything, which is why I was excited in watching the remake) so I don't see what they would count as filler or not to even cut or what the appeal of doing that is.

The anime is monster of the week stuff, the manga is more plot driven and (in my opinion) darker.

Articalys

Figured I might as well crosspost this here too, since the lot of you seem to be artists.

Currently airing anime series Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet (which you should be watching if you're not already) is having an official character design contest through pixiv, where the winning design gets to make a background cameo in the final episode (plus the winning entrant gets a bunch of Gargantia promo swag). Deadline is in two weeks, so if you have the time it's something you might consider for fun.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Figured I might as well crosspost this here too, since the lot of you seem to be artists.

Currently airing anime series Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet (which you should be watching if you're not already) is having an official character design contest through pixiv, where the winning design gets to make a background cameo in the final episode (plus the winning entrant gets a bunch of Gargantia promo swag). Deadline is in two weeks, so if you have the time it's something you might consider for fun.

Looks like fun, but these things are usually restricted to residents of the hosting region right? (i.e. for Japanese residents only?)

Articalys

Looks like fun, but these things are usually restricted to residents of the hosting region right? (i.e. for Japanese residents only?)
Are they? I glanced over the contest terms but didn't seem to see anything that mentioned residency, unless I missed it or there's a larger terms of use that I didn't see somewhere else...

Well, if it is region-locked, I guess it could be a fun challenge on your own time to draw something in that show's style.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Are they? I glanced over the contest terms but didn't seem to see anything that mentioned residency, unless I missed it or there's a larger terms of use that I didn't see somewhere else...

Well, if it is region-locked, I guess it could be a fun challenge on your own time to draw something in that show's style.

I like Gargantia, I'll see if I can think of a nifty design. :D

You know, I'd probably paint faster if I didn't spend HOURS drawing their hair... >>; <<; (I love hair...)

tumblr_mlxrrrga2p1s0ifuqo1_1280.jpg
I absolutely love the way you draw hair. Puts my own efforts to shame.
Hair is great. Really want to grown mine out, though I have no idea what styles I would wear once I do.
Hime

If I draw Mio in a Gragantia style outfit, do you think they will notice?

Madao

The anime is monster of the week stuff, the manga is more plot driven and (in my opinion) darker.

in terms of plot to filler ratio, the show rivals Pokemon easily.

at least it was the good kind of filler. if it had Naruto-style filler, the show would have tanked before they defeated Jadeite.

MikeMyers

in terms of plot to filler ratio, the show rivals Pokemon easily.

at least it was the good kind of filler. if it had Naruto-style filler, the show would have tanked before they defeated Jadeite.

Well, Sailor Moon actually ended, unlike Pokemon.

And yeah, I skip the Naruto filler. That's one series I wouldn't mind getting a Kai treatment.

dad asked me how to delete it and I have a hoooorrrible short-term memory which means don't expect much

but

two texts, something to the effect of...

"you should sext me more often" and something about making someone feel dirty

and

something about playing with balls and tongues and such

Top Bottom