• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

Sorry I haven't been posting here much. I've been in a very down mood swing lately, but wanted to check in with you guys.

Hope you've all been well. Thanks again to Zel for the awesome drawing he made for me. <3

cajunator

Banned
reggae just does something for the soul.
I feel so awesome right now.
I love everything.
this is the late Bob Marleys band too, the Wailers.
so classic and amazing live.

Most reggae, soca, etc that I've listened to has been because of where I live and it just being...well everyone, than me actively seeking it out.

cjkeats

no other music beats live reggae.
its amazing.
and now I smell pot lol.

I saw a local reggae band at a bar a few years back. It was pretty good. Nothing compared to the Wailers I imagine.
also, pot and reggae kinda go hand in hand. lol.
Then again, you can say the same thing about any outdoor music festival and pot.

The big festival our province has every year has a shitty line up this year outside of the Eagles. It's a bummer.

cajunator

Banned
I saw a local reggae band at a bar a few years back. It was pretty good. Nothing compared to the Wailers I imagine.
also, pot and reggae kinda go hand in hand. lol.
Then again, you can say the same thing about any outdoor music festival and pot.

The big festival our province has every year has a shitty line up this year outside of the Eagles. It's a bummer.

my city has a fair sized one every year that is free.
www.festivalinternational.com

Sorry I haven't been posting here much. I've been in a very down mood swing lately, but wanted to check in with you guys.

I was about to say the same thing. Dental surgery kinda sucks, but I'm feeling better now for the most part. Still need to get caught up with the thread, but you all are still the bestest.

Edit: I like the red Mio the best, Chet.

Kazzy

Oh dear. I always try to stay away from those areas.

Yeah. Though I wonder how many result in wardrobe malfunctions...

Concerts ---> Music ---> K-On!

rhythmic breasts

FRiMGPa.gif

MikeMyers

I was about to say the same thing. Dental surgery kinda sucks, but I'm feeling better now for the most part. Still need to get caught up with the thread, but you all are still the bestest.

Edit: I like the red Mio the best, Chet.

Hope you've all been well. Thanks again to Zel for the awesome drawing he made for me. <3

Glad you guys are okay! The 3 of us will play Tekken soon!

I've been going through quite a bit too, but it seems like everything is picking up.

So, I bought some PSP? games for my Vita a couple days ago. I've been playing Corpse Party pretty much non-stop all day.
Absolutely loved it, and I was pretty damn creeped out at times, which is cool considering it's sprite based. So atmospheric. Makes me wonder how many other quality handheld games I've missed out on over the past couple years.

2QCSwIc.jpg

If no, it should be.
tumblr_mg5cj6MrVK1rmjguuo1_500.jpg

So, I bought some PSP? games for my Vita a couple days ago. I've been playing Corpse Party pretty much non-stop all day.
Absolutely loved it, and I was pretty damn creeped out at times, which is cool considering it's sprite based. So atmospheric. Makes me wonder how many other quality handheld games I've missed out on over the past couple years.
I bought Corpse Party a few months back but haven't gotten to play it yet. Really want to, though. :/ But there are many quality PSP titles you may have missed out on!

cjkeats

PSP had a nice collection of good games. Persona 3 Portable, Valkyria Chronicles 2, Trails in the Sky, Killzone, etc. I could make a bigger list if my games where nearby.
I should go back to CP after I finish VLR.

All of them!
[/IMG]

I bought Corpse Party a few months back but haven't gotten to play it yet. Really want to, though. :/ But there are many quality PSP titles you may have missed out on!

PSP had a nice collection of good games. Persona 3 Portable, Valkyria Chronicles 2, Trails in the Sky, Killzone, etc. I could make a bigger list if my games where nearby.
I should go back to CP after I finish VLR.

This is good to know. I still have the Extra stories, and CorpseParty - Book of Shadows to play through, as well as 4 persona games and some actual vita games :p I bought another 8gb memory card today, so I'll probably go crazy on the PSN when I get paid on Tuesday. If you guys have any recs for games you think I MUST play, hit me up :) I'll check back in the morning when I wake up...

Top Bottom