• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

0NRCqdx.jpg

Ooooooh love this pic! Your blanket's pretty awesome too :).

Articalys

I've never actually watched Index/Railgun and that artstyle is a bit odd, but I'm going to try this anyway from everything I can remember seeing about the series by memory.

Mikoto, Saten, somebody from ITEM, Frenda, Mugino, Misaki, Uiharu, somebody wearing jeans in a really stupid way, Mugi Kongou, Kuroko.

StayDead

Putting my cousins PC together for him today for christmas. It's a lot easier than when I did my own but damn does it hurt my back T_T

StayDead

Putting my cousins PC together for him today for christmas. It's a lot easier than when I did my own but damn does it hurt my back T_T

Yup, nearly finished but my back twinged like mad so I've gotta finish it off tomorrow I think. Got the HDD, SSD, Front panel connectors and the bluray drive still to install. Shouldn't even take long but damn.

Yup, nearly finished but my back twinged like mad so I've gotta finish it off tomorrow I think. Got the HDD, SSD, Front panel connectors and the bluray drive still to install. Shouldn't even take long but damn.

It took me a LONG time to assemble mine. It didn't help that the fan connectors and stuf are so damned fiddly, my my graphics cards are massive inside the case.

i've never put together a pc on my own

i don't even know how pc's work

it's magic right?

Sometimes I wish it was magic.

StayDead

It took me a LONG time to assemble mine. It didn't help that the fan connectors and stuf are so damned fiddly, my my graphics cards are massive inside the case.

Sometimes I wish it was magic.

It took me about 6 hours to assemble my first PC a few months ago and my uncles pretty well off and one of my cousins wanted a new PC for christmas so in the end I ended up being the one who had to get the parts and assemble them. I almost finished after about 2 hours this time but god damn those front panel connectors are fiddly.

I'm hoping to get the remaining parts for my first built PC around Tax time. Going to be fun since I have never built one. The closets I've gotten is putting replacement parts for other peoples and my PC so I hope that helps the process.

Top Bottom