• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

kpjolee

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE~
uKPrk0A.jpg

StayDead

Christmas Day was pretty cool, dinner was lovely.

Only issue I had is one of my idolmaster nendo petit bases doesn't seem to want to click together so one of my figures is unable to stand up T_T

Merry Christmas everyone! <3

Just dropping by quick for now...wound up having to work today (boo) but I'll have more free time later on (that's the plan, anyway).

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Actually Chet there's one small suggestion I'd like to mention about the drawing. Don't worry, this should be an easy fix.

The belt on our left (her right) is a little too straight up; Because the body looks like it's being pinched at that junction (which is why it's not a straight curve), either her body above the belt should be widened to match, or the belt's side should be slightly diagonal so that it looks like it's pushing in on that point. :)

Looks hot. What else did you want to add or change?
Mugi, Ritsu, maybe Yui and Azusa, a whole scene really. sigh...
Actually Chet there's one small suggestion I'd like to mention about the drawing. Don't worry, this should be an easy fix.

The belt on our left (her right) is a little too straight up; Because the body looks like it's being pinched at that junction (which is why it's not a straight curve), either her body above the belt should be widened to match, or the belt's side should be slightly diagonal so that it looks like it's pushing in on that point. :)
Yeah, there's a lot of problems with it, but Christmas is here, so there's no point and going back now...

StayDead

Unfortunate. Can you get it fixed somehow?

Luckily I managed to find I had a spare from one of the older idolmaster sets and used that base as it slotted in right away.

Sadly however, one of my first bigger figures (my Elsie from TWOGK) has finally snapped off it's base so I've made a temp base using my phones box. Took me ages to rearrange everything to get my new stage in, but it looks awesome now I have, although I now officially have no more room for new figs x_X

Luckily I managed to find I had a spare from one of the older idolmaster sets and used that base as it slotted in right away.

Sadly however, one of my first bigger figures (my Elsie from TWOGK) has finally snapped off it's base so I've made a temp base using my phones box. Took me ages to rearrange everything to get my new stage in, but it looks awesome now I have, although I now officially have no more room for new figs x_X

Nice that you got it fixed. I hope you post some pics in the figure GAF thread :)

Azusa

I have no new room for figures too, but it doesn't stopped me to preorder five more...

There is a figure GAF? TIL.

This is all the further I got, just got unmotivated lately...

Merry Christmas!

Still looks amazing!!

Merry Christmas, Amish :D Everyone here too! About to open presents, been a fun day so far ^^

Merry Christmas to you too, and again to everyone else here! Pretty busy day with stoopid work, but then my Mom showed up (surprise visit from Ohio) to stay at my place for a couple days, so it's all good. Especially considering I've seen very little of my family all year.

I'm getting the Suguha Alter coming out later this year since she's SA:O's best girl.

Gonna try for Ritsu, and Makoto (IM@S) coming soon :D

I must now look into this. To the AmiAmi!

Here is my small collection of cute girls with weapons. Other 8 nendos are on my table.

Very cute indeed!

Top Bottom