• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

cjkeats

But then you buy one and the hunger for more becomes insatiable.

It sure is. I got a prepaid visa today and the first thing I thought was "to amiami we go!".
It was only $25 though and I realized everything I want is much more and the Kirino I've been drooling over is back-ordered.

The hunger rages on. Maybe next pay check. I want an Azusa but the two I want are expensive.

It sure is. I got a prepaid visa today and the first thing I thought was "to amiami we go!".
It was only $25 though and I realized everything I want is much more and the Kirino I've been drooling over is back-ordered.

The hunger rages on. Maybe next pay check. I want an Azusa but the two I want are expensive.

If it's the Kirino I'm thinking of, then yeah, I definitely want to get her too. Trying not to spend any more money before Otakon Vegas next week so maybe I'll find her there...

cjkeats

Well I guess I should've said different characters. Are there different beside what I assume are just Kirino and Kuroneko
Mostly those two. There's maybe 5 or 6 of Ayase. Haven't seen any of the others, but I'm not really looking for any other than Kirino or Ayase.
A Manami would be cool.

Mostly those two. There's maybe 5 or 6 of Ayase. Haven't seen any of the others, but I'm not really looking for any other than Kirino or Ayase.
A Manami would be cool.
Damn. I would've liked atleast one for each character. Well mostly Saori.

I see a Kamineko. My GOD I need it!!!

uh there'sa small local gaming store near where i live, the owner knows me as well.

Sound like a good chance of getting a job then?

Well I guess I should've said different characters. Are there different beside what I assume are just Kirino and Kuroneko

There's always that Kyousuke one... :p

wot show are you guys talkin'bout???

Are you sure you really want to know?
Oreimo

Me and mike just played a couple hours of l4d2, good times

Haha. Managed to finish the stage in the end ;)

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Sound like a good chance of getting a job then?

There's always that Kyousuke one... :p

Are you sure you really want to know?
Oreimo

Haha. Managed to finish the stage in the end ;)

every single special zombie went after me, every single one! D:

A Manami would be cool.

Damn. I would've liked atleast one for each character. Well mostly Saori.

Um... You guys know about this site, right?
http://myfigurecollection.net/

http://myfigurecollection.net/search.php?character=Tamura+Manami
http://myfigurecollection.net/search.php?character=Makishima+Saori

every single special zombie went after me, every single one! D:

So unlucky :)

i got the free l4d2 even tho my laptop can't run it

maybe in 10 years i get one that can :D

Worked fine on my 5 year old laptop :p

That is indeed the one. Based off her design from my favorite character designer, how could I not want her?!
We never have cons close enough. Ordering is my only option.

Well, I am going across the country for this con lol.

Out of all the Kirino PVC's I've seen that is by far my favorite. I've got the figma but I'm kinda trying to get away from the poseable figures.

There's such a thing as poseable figures?

Yes.
Q1LV60c.jpg

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
today was such a good day, Got batman arkham orgins, got l4d2 FREE and now zelda is finally confirmed for smash

Welcome to PartTimeWarrior's Christmas giveaway-a-thon! I'll be giving Steam (or Origin) gifts to anyone who's posted at least once in this thread prior to this post.

Some of them are Steam copies, some of them are keys, and there's a few that require me to send the gift via e-mail so it can be redeemed on Steam.

Please read the rules before PMing me:

Pick a game you want and send me a private message that includes a picture of your favorite K-ON character.

1 gift per person, first come first serve

Don't want to spam the thread, but if you haven't gotten a game yet and you want one, check this out

Oh, I know about that site...though I haven't visited in awhile (til now).

http://myfigurecollection.net/profile/Amishpriest

Dayum. That's quite a nice collection.

And that's a lot of Mios

actually what would be my best bet for getting k-on for cheep-ish

i figure this thread would know

On DVD?

Hope Cajunator had a good Christmas too with lots of cute and squee.

Top Bottom