• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

I don't even believe in Santa. >:D
tumblr_my3an4gWWP1r93b45o1_500.gif

I probably would have done the same thing. I think the response was appropriate given the circumstances. Without going into too much detail because I don't know what I'm allowed to say, these are people we care about and seeing them bullied in person or online makes no difference us. We don't differentiate, these are real people being picked on and slandered.

With that said in our defense, I do wish you a Happy Holidays.
So that's what happened. Probably would've done the same since I keep all my friends close to my heart. Scratch that I would've done the same thing. I just saw that dude was just there to bully Arty.

Articalys

I brought it on myself with my IRC behavior. What happened in the thread just feels like an unfortunate miscommunication for all parties involved and I wish I'd never made the post that instigated it.

StayDead

It's the official guide book to the movie, I flicked through it but I can't look at it properly until I've seen the movie to not spoil anything.

My copy is being shipped in the mail currently so hopefully I'll get it in a few weeks time :3

It's the official guide book to the movie, I flicked through it but I can't look at it properly until I've seen the movie to not spoil anything.

My copy is being shipped in the mail currently so hopefully I'll get it in a few weeks time :3

Aha. Sounds like you got the perfect secret Santa gift then ;)

cjkeats

Man I should...use that card...

I'm not gonna buy K-On stuff, I'm gonna buy Akira.
My girlfriend got me Akira for Xmas. I spoiled the surprise by trying to buy it when we were out shopping and her having to stop me.
Also going to see it at the the theater in january, there's a film fest and it's playing, along with ghost in the shell and a bunch of other cool movies.

My girlfriend got me Akira for Xmas. I spoiled the surprise by trying to buy it when we were out shopping and her having to stop me.
Also going to see it at the the theater in january, there's a film fest and it's playing, along with ghost in the shell and a bunch of other cool movies.
Love that Kirino avy. I may have a hatred for her, but I can't deny that she looks niiiccee.

Articalys

Oh shit, that reminds me, the RightStuf sales end tomorrow night. Need to figure out if I'm going to get anything, though my anime backlog is already ridiculous enough.

Top Bottom