• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

is it from the original Yamato series? she looks a lot like a character from Yamato 2199 but an 80s version. now i need to find that gif of Mio through the ages ...

This one?
eQiBxfp.jpg

30% of your posts are in this thread. You do the math ;)

*doesn't mention his own percentages*

This one?

30% of your posts are in this thread. You do the math ;)

*doesn't mention his own percentages*

That's not alot. I think that's about as much as I did in the Katawa Shoujo Thread. I tend to only post alot in places I consider my home thread or very rarely threads that I like.
Also, 70s Mio looks alright. What in GODS name is 90s and 2010 Mio???

That's not alot. I think that's about as much as I did in the Katawa Shoujo Thread. I tend to only post alot in places I consider my home thread or very rarely threads that I like.

Also, 70s Mio looks alright. What in GODS name is 90s and 2010 Mio???

I post in this thread and random OT ones. 90s is Saber Marionette I think? 2010s is Flowers of Evil as LayLa mentioned.

I'm kinda shy and scared of being banned in normal threads so it's why I stick the most to community threads.
I have a tendency to say stuff that while it sounded good at the time, comes out very very wrong.

I miss you to Cajun *hugs*

I GOT AN HDTV

19 inch, 720p

WOOHOO

also i bought my neighbor totoro and new super luigi u

All great stuff! I love Totoro. I do have New Super Luigi U but haven't gotten around to it yet. I'll do so after I finish 3D World and NSMBU.

That will be the next movie.

i want my puppet show tho

They could go all Gundam Unicorn and do like 6 or 7 ova's spread out over two or three years :p.

It's already over in Japan, but why did no one mention it is/was the best K-On's birthday yet

Happy birthdays!!

Avatar changes? Change scares me.

I'm staying with Ui for the long haul.

Sounds like every post I make :p

I get so self conscious even on the internets that I hold back on posting a lot that I want to. Trying still to get over that.

Mabeh.

In a nutshell it's any type of music that uses "loli" samples. The musical style can range from speedcore to ambient to noisecore.

Also people try to play off sped up pop music as lolicore, but THAT is called nightcore.

I think I've seen a Lucky Star one paired up with some song from Super Mario World if that is what you mean by.

Josephl64

Ah so I didn't get anything really for Christmas, but I did find $100 under my car...and in the true spirit of Christmas I got KFC, because that's the way it's meant to be done~

*sorry I was away, replayed through all of Yakuza 4 again*

Top Bottom