• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

how can you not like Sailor Moon? it's the bestest 90s show.

It's the only 90s show.
Only show that got aired here at least, and by here I mean on Swedish television you could get if you lived close to the border and the weather was ok.

Lol ok just as long as they announce season 3 soon, I'll do my best to stay around.

Soon is relative, right?

A cockroach just walked over my foot in the kitchen.

:(

5977031d0c91.gif

Welcome to PartTimeWarrior's Christmas giveaway-a-thon! I'll be giving Steam (or Origin) gifts to anyone who's posted at least once in this thread prior to this post.

Some of them are Steam copies, some of them are keys, and there's a few that require me to send the gift via e-mail so it can be redeemed on Steam.

Please read the rules before PMing me:

Pick a game you want and send me a private message that includes a picture of your favorite K-ON character.

1 gift per person, first come first serve

Still have a bunch of games left

Madao

It's the only 90s show.
Only show that got aired here at least, and by here I mean on Swedish television you could get if you lived close to the border and the weather was ok.

Soon is relative, right?

5977031d0c91.gif

i got better luck since stuff like Saint Seiya, Dragon Ball and Ranma was aired in the 90s in my country too. Sailor Moon was first though.

yui being choked

Yes...Maybe I've seen too much of the internet...

i got better luck since stuff like Saint Seiya, Dragon Ball and Ranma was aired in the 90s in my country too. Sailor Moon was first though.

Yeah, I watched Sailor Moon for a while. Lost the opportunity to watch Swedish TV for a while though, and when I got the chance to watch again there was suddenly this annoying kid in it?

i didn't grow up in the 90s :(

but dat's ok the 90s are overrated

It's all about the 80s!

So, what's everyone's plans for tomorrow evening?

It looks like I'm going to a party at a friends house, which has been a constant for the past couple years. Pretty much guaranteed to have a good night, and get extremely inebriated. Paralytic even. Still, I look forward to it.

well uh i put the dvd in my laptop a couple days ago

it showed up as in the drive, but no play :(((

STOOPED!!

Haha, is it region free? Or from the same region as your drive? I'm not even sure if that's actually necessary anymore, but you might need to change the region of the drive.

iCX3w24TQHDLw.gif

What is tomorrow something special?

*looks at calendar*

Ohhhh it's New Years Eve. Uh. I probably won't be doing anything cool. :/

Aww :( My plans only actually came through a couple hours ago, I thought I was just gonna be sat in with my mother and sister. This will probably be the last Christmas that both me and my sister will be in the country at the same time, as we're both gonna be working at sea in the future :p

Cool, you should let me know if it's worth watching :)

It is worth watching. Seen it 3 times myself.

Haha, is it region free? Or from the same region as your drive? I'm not even sure if that's actually necessary anymore, but you might need to change the region of the drive.

If one got Windows, just download VLC or something and one can play it fine. If one got a Mac, then it's region free out of the box AFAIK.

It is worth watching. Seen it 3 times myself.

If one got Windows, just download VLC or something and one can play it fine. If one got a Mac, then it's region free out of the box AFAIK.

I shall take your word for it. And cool, I wasn't sure about the whole region thing, I haven't really bought that much physical media lately. I've just got a optical drive to put in my pc for Christmas, just so I can install some of the older games I don't have on steam. Very rarely do I actually watch dvds, barring my Stargate collection, of course :p

iCX3w24TQHDLw.gif

What is tomorrow something special?

*looks at calendar*

Ohhhh it's New Years Eve. Uh. I probably won't be doing anything cool. :/
Holy crap...It is hahaha. Man I lost track of the days. I guess nothing really since I forgot. Not going to finish another bottle by myself like last year.

Madao

Ranma was aired in your country? xD That would never fly in the US. Too much would be edited. :(

<3 Ranma

anime is one of the things where the USA peasants have to bow to the Latin American Master race.

Ranma was slightly edited here. nothing too big since the edited scenes were probably too much for TV anywhere. no eps were cut though.

i also got to see some obscure shows like GS Mikami.

Top Bottom