• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

this was when I wasn't that into anime and had only watched 3 at the time:

Shuffle!, School Days, and Bleach in that order so I was clueless :p

Haha. Shuffle! was one of my first shows too. Still not watched School Days, and not sure if it's worth watching since I know there's something happening in the end.

Haha. Shuffle! was one of my first shows too. Still not watched School Days, and not sure if it's worth watching since I know there's something happening in the end.

I started watching it even knowing the ending. I stopped half way through though cause the main character really boiled my piss. Just watching it made me angry ahaha

Josephl64

I like stories with a happy ending. :)

Was so embarrassing at first since I'm usually a shy person.

It probably loses a ton of its impact then...it's also saddening that people completely disregard it as they combined parts of multiple bad endings from the VN.

School Days is absolutely not for the faint of heart, I can tell you that. I've witnessed many an anime-GAFer's descent into madness the further in the series they progressed. Though I managed to survive it relatively unscathed...I think...

School Days is absolutely not for the faint of heart, I can tell you that. I've witnessed many an anime-GAFer's descent into madness the further in the series they progressed. Though I managed to survive it relatively unscathed...I think...

An unhappy Animu? Sounds brutal. Mayhaps I'll skip over that one for now.

I started watching it even knowing the ending. I stopped half way through though cause the main character really boiled my piss. Just watching it made me angry ahaha

That's one of the other things I've heard about it. That the main guy is some kind of asshole. That and that there's yandere.

It probably loses a ton of its impact then...it's also saddening that people completely disregard it as they combined parts of multiple bad endings from the VN.

I'm not 100% sure about what happens, but I think
guy is killed with an axe?
Nice boat and all that.

Hm... Maybe I should watch it then.

Josephl64

An unhappy Animu? Sounds brutal. Mayhaps I'll skip over that one for now.

it's twisted since they made Makoto a total dick by choosing all the paths from the VN that no sane person would pick

That's one of the other things I've heard about it. That the main guy is some kind of asshole. That and that there's yandere.

I'm not 100% sure about what happens, but I think
guy is killed with an axe?
Nice boat and all that.

Hm... Maybe I should watch it then.

not an axe, but you get the gist of it I guess

kpjolee

HIya.
5UP9qcH.jpg

Josephl64

I'd pick the path of Makoto. He went with everyone. Harem route supremacy!

well not everyone...besides there is an actual harem route in the VN...but I like the awkwardly cheery Christmas one with the main 2 girls(not going to spoil it in case people might want to play it)

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
明けましておめでとうございます!(=゚ω゚)ノ

Josephl64

*facepalm* I read that as starting from $399 used at first for some weird reason...never did that before

Nupe. Although Kanon is a cute Idol in World God Only Knows.

Is Kanon a must-watch?

Wakka Wakka!

it's better than Air, Angel Beats!, Little Busters, and rivals Clannad for me...so yeah, it's a must (2006 ver.)...the original version looked horrible though

Is Kanon a must-watch?

I'd say yes. But then again, I own that artbook, uguu CD and Dreamcast game :p

You seen Clannad? It's like Clannad, but funnier, shorter and a little bit less sad, but still there's tears. And it's by Kyoto Animation of course.
Yeah, I know about that 2002 one, but I've not seen that

*facepalm* I read that as starting from $399 used at first for some weird reason...never did that before

Haha. I'm not *that* crazy
yet

the original version looked horrible though

Dude. That's not the worst.

Nightmare fuel

it's better than Air, Angel Beats!, Little Busters, and rivals Clannad for me...so yeah, it's a must (2006 ver.)...the original version looked horrible though

Thanks! Haven't seen any of that other stuff. Will look for 06 version.

I'd say yes. But then again, I own that artbook, uguu CD and Dreamcast game :p

You seen Clannad? It's like Clannad, but funnier, shorter and a little bit less sad, but still there's tears. And it's by Kyoto Animation of course.
Yeah, I know about that 2002 one, but I've not seen that

Nope. I shut myself out to anime for like 10 years, minus a few random episodes of Full Metal Alchemist and Death Note. Got tons to catch up on.

So, Kanon and Clannad then? Probably Clannad first due to what you say. I've been in a watching frenzy lately.

Top Bottom