• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

f29dn4L.gif

Now watch the rest.
but i like...didn't rlly like it ;(

Josephl64

somebody who doesn't like K-ON! in a community for K-ON!...this is something I did not expect at all, one day Aiko will succumb to its power

Let's try this again

Please post impressions when you watch them. :D

aww as long as they made it to you. reading that crazy thread on gameGAF about the Xenoblade giveaway gave me a slight case of paranoia!
today i discovered this short film which was shown at a Hidamari fan event after the first tv series had ended. Yuno breaking the fourth wall is so cute!

Yeah. Usually takes a while since it's Christmas and New Years so I wasn't worried yet.

And that video is cool. Thanks for sharing, not seen it before either :)

So, what's everyone's plans for tomorrow evening?

It looks like I'm going to a party at a friends house, which has been a constant for the past couple years. Pretty much guaranteed to have a good night, and get extremely inebriated. Paralytic even. Still, I look forward to it.

I don't really have solid plans at the moment after my first set of plans fell through, but I'm confident something will turn up.

Glad today is pretty much over...11 hours all on one project with a deadline of tomorrow, but I got most of it done :). Didn't have time for anything else, which is why I've been quiet here and on Twitter most of the day.

Getting pretty hyped for Otakon though...especially for the Space Dandy premiere screening at 3:30 on Saturday :D.

I don't really have solid plans at the moment after my first set of plans fell through, but I'm confident something will turn up.

Glad today is pretty much over...11 hours all on one project with a deadline of tomorrow, but I got most of it done :). Didn't have time for anything else, which is why I've been quiet here and on Twitter most of the day.

Getting pretty hyped for Otakon though...especially for the Space Dandy premiere screening at 3:30 on Saturday :D.

That's the Vegas Otakon? Take pictures, and have fun!
Find K-ON! cosplayers!

they made a joke about making customers buy many movie tickets to get prizes. i suppose it is related to something that went on with the K-On movie. they even had a parody pic of the toaster.

Yeah, the toaster was a giveaway if you bought the tickets at a Lawson store, or something like that. I remember there was something else you could get as well.

Josephl64

I remember going to Japan and wanting to buy anime...everyone laughed, friends, customers, and the owner when I saw the prices. Oh well, after talking for a bit he gave me plushies for his "gaijin friend"

Yep! Flying out Thursday morning.

Hopefully there will be K-ON cosplayers...it was hard to find any at all at the Baltimore con and that one was much bigger than this is going to be.

Have fun. Share some pics even if there's no K-On cosplayers :)

I remember going to Japan and wanting to buy anime...everyone laughed, friends, customers, and the owner when I saw the prices. Oh well, after talking for a bit he gave me plushies for his "gaijin friend"

I thankfully sort-of knew before going. And I had only seen like 5 shows at the time so I had no idea what to buy anyway. Cool that you got plushies though.

Josephl64

Have fun. Share some pics even if there's no K-On cosplayers :)

I thankfully sort-of knew before going. And I had only seen like 5 shows at the time so I had no idea what to buy anyway. Cool that you got plushies though.

this was when I wasn't that into anime and had only watched 3 at the time:

Shuffle!, School Days, and Bleach in that order so I was clueless :p

Top Bottom