• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Had one, got $500 phone bill in a month, got taken away.

Try the prepaid plan, $30 t-mobile for 100 min, 5GB of 4G data (2G after cap), and unlimited text. You can just download a VOIP apps and use your data to make phone call if you run out of minutes.

But what will you do if you're in the middle of nowhere and you fall and can't get back up!?!?!

:0

"Middle of nowhere" wouldn't have cell phone signal at the first place =p especially underground.

Serious answer: I am not sure if it changed now. I remember that even if your cell phone don't have a SIM card (or active one), it can still be use to dial emergency number. So if that still work it might be a good idea to carry it around for emergency. I did that for 2 years when I was running on a very tight budget.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
enDRFTY.jpg

So this is kinda cool.

Hi everyone! Still been busy with the con (and, well, Vegas). Finally got to the dealers room, and bought the only K-ON merchandise I could find period...an Ui nendoroid! Really sad that there is literally nothing else K-ON here. Not exaggerating a bit ;_;.

It's still early in the con, and have only done one panel, which was a terrific one by Charles Dunbar. Gotta go get on a treadmill for a few, grab some food, and see what else there is.

Still love you all, of course <3

How you enjoying Vegas? Have you done anything other than con? Also take pictures of that Ui! :D Hope you find some k-on cosplayers <3

Lewd. lol.

As for Haruhi, think I'm gonna watch it the 2nd way, the non aired in order. Just for something different. I think I might start that next.

I will watch a couple episodes of Steins;Gate for you, StayDead as a compromise! There's way too much anime for me to watch anyway, I should wait for the game for the rest of the story :)

How you enjoying Vegas? Have you done anything other than con? Also take pictures of that Ui! :D Hope you find some k-on cosplayers <3

It's been a lot of fun, though the city itself is a bit overwhelming. I've mostly stuck to the con stuff...I've done a Charles Dunbar and then a Mike Toole panel. Both were fantastic.

Right now I'm getting ready to see the Sayaka Sasaki concert. Not intimately familiar with her work, but it could get me to pick up a CD later lol.

My 3G is being kinda crappy regarding uploading pics, so I might have to wait until I go to a Starbucks and borrow their wifi ;). Don't have a lot of pics yet anyway lol.

It's been a lot of fun, though the city itself is a bit overwhelming. I've mostly stuck to the con stuff...I've done a Charles Dunbar and then a Mike Toole panel. Both were fantastic.

Right now I'm getting ready to see the Sayaka Sasaki concert. Not intimately familiar with her work, but it could get me to pick up a CD later lol.

My 3G is being kinda crappy regarding uploading pics, so I might have to wait until I go to a Starbucks and borrow their wifi ;). Don't have a lot of pics yet anyway lol.

I love Otakon concerts! JAM Project was my favorite though!

Glad you're having fun, buddy!

Ya, I pop in every once in a while. Usually it's to get the attention of a certain user. :p

Tsundere!

This con has been a freaking blast (even though I've blown through a lot of my budget already haha). You all should try to come out next year if they do it again!

This con has been a freaking blast (even though I've blown through a lot of my budget already haha). You all should try to come out next year if they do it again!

You and I definitely have to do a con sometime, mang. We gotta plan something going forward here!

That wouldn't be such a bad Idea. Not only that, but I've always wanted to go to Vegas hahaha

Vegas is awesome. Went for my birthday last year. It was hot as balls, as it was in July when I went, but still a great great time. :)

Seems He/she has posted three time here

Before my time though ;)

As for Haruhi, think I'm gonna watch it the 2nd way, the non aired in order. Just for something different. I think I might start that next.

Fun!

Hm... Does these cons usually sell out of tickets? That main Otakon is in August?

Top Bottom