• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

I've only seen like two episodes of Haruhi as well. Isn't there a certain way you're supposed to watch this anime rather than straight through? Maybe I'll just watch that next instead of Steins;Gate.

I've only seen like two episodes of Haruhi as well. Isn't there a certain way you're supposed to watch this anime rather than straight through? Maybe I'll just watch that next instead of Steins;Gate.

There's this chart:
gVIYVOi.png

I just gave up and watched it like it was on the DVDs. S1 first and then S2. S1 on the DVDs were in chronological order though, so it was somewhat like option 2.

Urghh, I'm poorlysick again. Got some sort of cold or flu. I ache everywhere :(

I had it all last week after a shitty sore throat.

Feel better!

There's this chart:

I just gave up and watched it like it was on the DVDs. S1 first and then S2. S1 on the DVDs were in chronological order though, so it was somewhat like option 2.

Cool, Thanks. What do you recommend, how you watched it?

StayDead

Nononononono. Watch Steins;Gate first or else!

I'm also suffering from a cold, do it for me!

Cool, Thanks. What do you recommend, how you watched it?

Hm.

If you like paying attention and figure out how it all fits together then watch it the first way. The S1 ending will be better, but everything might get confusing.

If you just want to watch without too much confusion then watch it the second way.

Or watch it the first way first and then rewatch it the second way :p

There's this chart:

The hell???

Nononononono. Watch Steins;Gate first or else!

I'm also suffering from a cold, do it for me!
I might watch it seeing as I've seen a lot of talk. Also, How's the community thread for it going?

The hell???

Haha. You should look at the episode list at wikipedia with 4 different orders. There's this note:
Note: B = episode number by broadcast order (nonlinear or "Kyon order"), C = episode number chronologically for just season one ("Haruhi order"), D = Season 1 DVD episode order, E = 2009 broadcast order (chronological for both seasons).

I followed path D. Same as C really, just with the Mikuru Adventure episode first.

Edit: Oh, and I managed to get though all of Endless Eight without fast forwarding anything :p

Haha. You should look at the episode list at wikipedia with 4 different orders. There's this note:

I followed path D. Same as C really, just with the Mikuru Adventure episode first.

Edit: Oh, and I managed to get though all of Endless Eight without fast forwarding anything :p

That sounds like too much work to do just to get an anime.

LayLa

lol!
according to wiki its something like 1-13, 27, 14-21, 25, 22, 26, movie with 23 & 24 happening concurrently towards the end
i bet there is an obsessive out there who has edited together a chronological version
i watched Haruhi in the reaired chronological order, i had NO IDEA what was going to happen with Endless Eight
i watched it while ill and really enjoyed it!

edit: lol just found this Hidamari Sketch list for the first 3 series, anime fans you so crazy

lol!
according to wiki its something like 1-13, 27, 14-21, 25, 22, 26, movie with 23 & 24 happening concurrently towards the end
i bet there is an obsessive out there who has edited together a chronological version
i watched Haruhi in the reaired chronological order, i had NO IDEA what was going to happen with Endless Eight
i watched it while ill and really enjoyed it!

edit: lol just found this Hidamari Sketch list for the first 3 series, anime fans you so crazy

ayuitothepastj1bgn.png

Hi everyone! Still been busy with the con (and, well, Vegas). Finally got to the dealers room, and bought the only K-ON merchandise I could find period...an Ui nendoroid! Really sad that there is literally nothing else K-ON here. Not exaggerating a bit ;_;.

It's still early in the con, and have only done one panel, which was a terrific one by Charles Dunbar. Gotta go get on a treadmill for a few, grab some food, and see what else there is.

Still love you all, of course <3

Hi everyone! Still been busy with the con (and, well, Vegas). Finally got to the dealers room, and bought the only K-ON merchandise I could find period...an Ui nendoroid! Really sad that there is literally nothing else K-ON here. Not exaggerating a bit ;_;.

It's still early in the con, and have only done one panel, which was a terrific one by Charles Dunbar. Gotta go get on a treadmill for a few, grab some food, and see what else there is.

Still love you all, of course <3

Take lots of pics :D

I did convoluted way of getting picture.

tada

Nice!

Top Bottom