• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

Such a huge backlog and not enough time.

And there's like 160 episodes of Ranma 1/2?

PG5KYGe.jpg

That's only like 60 hours!

only 8 more pages to go!

Well then. Strap me in.

rzAJM0U.jpg

What's with the re-ordered US episode list? Should one watch original Japanese order or US order?

No idea, I was a little confused when Batman said season 1-3 because of that, I've only watched the Japanese version and there is only 2 seasons! One is like 20 episodes long and season two is 140 so :p
I might be a bit wrong with this, but I'm sure it was never put into 'seasons'.

Also in the UK it was sold as only one season too, I think.

As for the reordering, I have no idea. Cutting content maybe?

Golden. I will have a wee peek.

No idea, I was a little confused when Batman said season 1-3 because of that, I've only watched the Japanese version and there is only 2 seasons! One is like 20 episodes long and season two is 140 so :p

As for the reordering, I have no idea. Cutting content maybe?

Yeah. 'Season' 2 was cut into 6 separate ones in the US it seems. And it looks like it's the same number of episodes total, just in different order.

Madao

i've watched all of Ranma 1/2 and Inuyasha already so i've got my credentials in order and low backlog.

i have to rewatch them but i need to trim down my actual backlog of stuff i haven't watched.
the AGDQ marathon completely stopped me from starting TWGOK S3 this week lol.

also, i'm gonna check out Chuu S2 just because i already saw S1 and i can't leave shows i started unfinished.

I might be a bit wrong with this, but I'm sure it was never put into 'seasons'.

LOL I did not know about that.

For reference, Season 3 would be "Hard Battle" so just watch until then.

Oh, and if you can check out a little of the dub. It's probably my favorite dub ever, but just the first 3 seasons (They change Ranma's voice in S4)

There's a Sailor Moon thread!?

What am I doing hanging out in here.

double LOL

i've watched all of Ranma 1/2 and Inuyasha already so i've got my credentials in order and low backlog.

i have to rewatch them but i need to trim down my actual backlog of stuff i haven't watched.
the AGDQ marathon completely stopped me from starting TWGOK S3 this week lol.

also, i'm gonna check out Chuu S2 just because i already saw S1 and i can't leave shows i started unfinished.

Gasp, get watching! Best girls Elsie, Shiori and Chihiro demand it! xD

Madao

Gasp, get watching! Best girls Elsie, Shiori and Chihiro demand it! xD

i really want but tomorrow is the F-Zero block in the marathon and nothing in the world is going to make me miss that.
not even my #1 waifu Rosalina could make me miss it.

Yeah. I see it's up on Hulu:
http://www.hulu.com/ranma-12

First 72 episodes, so I guess that's all of the good stuff? Not sure if it's dub or sub since I'm at work right now :p

Is it Dubbed or Subbed? Like I said the English Dub is excellent! You can stop at 64 if you want. or if you really like it, just finish the 72.

The Movies and the OVAs are superb though.

Make sure you post impressions as you go in either the Anime thread or on Twitter!

I feel like Batman is changing avatars when a new arc in WGOK starts

Haha. I've been done with the show for over a week now!

Although I guess I did have one a season!

Season 1 -
SsFIY8S.jpg

Season 2 -
CxzkUfB.jpg

Season 3 -
CnfhLfP.jpg

Now will I change it again for each of the OVAs? ;D

He's worse than me now!

Yeah buddy! :D

That made me laugh way more than it should have. damn.

I think I may have spit out drink first time I watched that.

zroid

Banned
Haha. I've been done with the show for over a week now!

Although I guess I did have one a season!

Season 1 -
SsFIY8S.jpg

Season 2 -
CxzkUfB.jpg

Season 3 -
CnfhLfP.jpg

Now will I change it again for each of the OVAs? ;D

Yeah buddy! :D

I think I may have spit out drink first time I watched that.

ha, I just started watching season 2 last night. saw the 1st season around when it aired, so... it's been a while!

Top Bottom