• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

Next time you get ice in your shirt!

tumblr_mxg1hd56FM1spk9bjo1_500.gif

lol you didn't sound like that at all!

Having that done to you with snow is the worst feeling ever!

I just finished Strike Witches and it for some reason gave me a k-on vibe. As in its all girls and they are all best girl.

YuriYuri was good too, the thing is that /some/ of the girls are better than others. Ayano and Akariiiin~

You have the most adorable user name and avatar! Please stick around a while :D

Pretty Womanhood is one of the best episodes! Wish he'd stay a girl forever :(

Hm... I should watch this, shouldn't I? I've only played that Super Nintendo game before :p

Yes! Bump it up the list Ranma 1/2 is an all time great!

OMG I remember this episode, isn't it the one where he lost his memory in the girl forms, so he believing that he's actually a girl?

It had been like 16 years since I watch that episode, my memory is godly
on stupid shit that no one care about.

Great episodes are hard to forget <3

LOLDSFAN

Mio is LORD SESSHOMARU; both have their own fanclub.

Ritsu is INUYASHA; a pest to Mio / LORD SESSHOMARU.

Yui is RIN; the adorable one.

Tsumugi is JAKEN; plenty of resources and very nice lad!

Azusa is Sango. The serious one in the group but has her moments. Like Sango being groped or Azusa having cat costumes.

MikeMyers

I see that! You did good! and you watched Ranma so you did better! When we gonna play Tekken again?

I challenge you!

http://www.astrobunny.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/wpid-coalguys-k-on-04-4a65083f-7-500x375.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Tomorrow? And you must see Inuyasha!

Josephl64

sorry you guys, my wi-fi is mostly non-existent so I won't be posting normally until Sat. night or Sunday when I move to my dorm :/

MrMooMoo

Greetings!

MQUw9.gif

nice avatar, you might like this community too! http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=744727
*shameless plug over*
welcome to K-ON GAF <3

You have the most adorable user name and avatar! Please stick around a while :D

Tu~tu~mooo.

So. Much.
LOVE~
And thanks for the greetings and kind words! An anon drew the mooyushi for me a while back. I watched k-on during last summer and fell in love with it. I think season two was better than season one and the movie was great. I'll make sure to be here more often for a nice break from all the gaming threads.

Top Bottom