• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Hello all. Sorry I've been so inactive, I just haven't had anything interesting to talk about. :/

*chibi Miku dances anyway*

Yeah, there's nothing that quite scratches that itch quite like K-ON!
Like I said before, K-On to me is alright. I like it but not to the point I will watch it on my own. If I didn't make that promise I doubt I would have started watching it. I guess I really don't like those kinda shows or I haven't found the right one.

Hello all. Sorry I've been so inactive, I just haven't had anything interesting to talk about. :/

Aww, well we're glad when you bring that adorable avatar by! <3

Like I said before, K-On to me is alright. I like it but not to the point I will watch it on my own. If I didn't make that promise I doubt I would have started watching it. I guess I really don't like those kinda shows or I haven't found the right one.

What's your favorite kind of shows?

&#9829;&#9829;

2009-07-05-175673.gif

Aww, well we're glad when you bring that adorable avatar by! <3

What's your favorite kind of shows?
Well, when it comes to anime I guess I don't mind what genre it is. If I like it I like, if I don't I don't. It sucks because I can't be specific on what I like. Usually I watch if it catches my attention by the first ep or description. With K-On, I like it but it's not to the point I would normally watch it, but would enjoy it if someone happens to put it on.

Well, when it comes to anime I guess I don't mind what genre it is. If I like it I like, if I don't I don't. It sucks because I can't be specific on what I like. Usually I watch if it catches my attention by the first ep or description. With K-On, I like it but it's not to the point I would normally watch it, but would enjoy it if someone happens to put it on.

Fair enough. Do you have Crunchyroll? Some good stuff on there now :D

and wahh everyone's watching the K-ON! movie but me now :(

Fair enough. Do you have Crunchyroll? Some good stuff on there now :D

and wahh everyone's watching the K-ON! movie but me now :(
I still need to. I won't see it til I finished S2. If you have suggestions on what I should watch you and others can go ahead and give them. Like I said, I just started to get more deeply into anime so I don't mind.

I still need to. I won't see it til I finished S2. If you have suggestions on what I should watch you and others can go ahead and give them. Like I said, I just started to get more deeply into anime so I don't mind.

Well my experience is all the classics.

Great Teacher Onizuka is an anime everyone should see. The Slayers is also awesome, Irresponsible Captain Tylor and Ranma 1/2.

There you have a little variety in genres.

Anime thread is pretty good to poke in and out of to see some newer titles people are watching.

Great Teacher Onizuka is an anime everyone should see. The Slayers is also awesome, Irresponsible Captain Tylor and Ranma 1/2.

Anime thread is pretty good to poke in and out of to see some newer titles people are watching.
I'll give those a shot and see if I like them. And sorry, I didn't mean to come off kinda douchy.

Ranma 1/2 is a great show!

tumblr_mtc4acyOQG1rbodkso1_500.gif

It needs to be something no one has seen. Brand new reactions!

I have Otoboku. We could all watch that :p

If we're going to EuroDisney anyway, might as well check it out while we're there. I'm about as big a Disney fanatic as I am animu.

We went to Disneyland Tokyo. Them lines were crazy.

*Kuroneko dance*

&#9829;&#9829;

Hey. You're back!

Nah. Only had 1 day to go and chose Disneyland. Maybe I'll check DisneySea out this time. And hope for shorter queues.... in April.... right before Golden Week...

Edit: Hm... Actually, it doesn't look that bad for crowds.

That's a really creepy Yui gif. lol

Also had to google Golden Week. That's nifty. Reminded me Golden Time still hasn't updated in weeks ;___;

Pshh, yuruyuri was great. In sone ways I liked it more :)

Your cute avatar has convinced me to check it out!

MrMooMoo

I just finished Strike Witches and it for some reason gave me a k-on vibe. As in its all girls and they are all best girl.

YuriYuri was good too, the thing is that /some/ of the girls are better than others. Ayano and Akariiiin~

Top Bottom