• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

Stark

Banned
I too can understand. Glad you've got a bit of a break now.

You have reminded me that I need to watch S2 of Strike Witches at some point. I liked the first season, but for whatever reason S2 just kind of fell by the wayside for me.

I liked season 2 a lot more. Now the movie trumped all though!

i sometimes sleep with socks on

it's super comfy and keeps your feets warm

Just slide on a new pair of white socks and snuggle in ftw.

damn it then that joke goes right over my head
Start watching more!
she takes them away while asleep.
her inner desires can't be suppresed in that state.
Kinky!
btw, i just became older today.
bA9Lwui.jpg

It really does, or rather, should I be saying that it goes under?

Right between the legs.

I have that feeling where you don't feel the exam coming up is gonna be hard, but you just wish the exam was over already, exam is in 7 mins btw .

Madao

my day has been interesting so far.

i spent most of it eating pizza and watching more Hyouka eps. this show is pretty entertaining. i'm past the halfway point already since i can't resist watching several eps.

something bizarre also happened recently. i got a notice a few days ago about a package arriving to the post office and i was like "i haven't ordered anything through that in months" but everyone insisted it was a package for me and i was curious about it. i sent my mom to get it and when i get it, it turns out to be the set of the K-On manga i had ordered in december that i thought was lost in transit.
i had completely forgotten about that since it's been 5 months by now but now i have 2 copies of each volume. i might sell this since these came wrapped (the ones i got earlier in the year weren't wrapped) or keep them stored as a backup copy (though i don't think the ones i already had would get in bad shape or anything).
this reminds me when it thought the limited edition GBA i ordered in 2002 was lost. the thing arrived about 3 months late.

MikeMyers

my day has been interesting so far.

i spent most of it eating pizza and watching more Hyouka eps. this show is pretty entertaining. i'm past the halfway point already since i can't resist watching several eps.

something bizarre also happened recently. i got a notice a few days ago about a package arriving to the post office and i was like "i haven't ordered anything through that in months" but everyone insisted it was a package for me and i was curious about it. i sent my mom to get it and when i get it, it turns out to be the set of the K-On manga i had ordered in december that i thought was lost in transit.
i had completely forgotten about that since it's been 5 months by now but now i have 2 copies of each volume. i might sell this since these came wrapped (the ones i got earlier in the year weren't wrapped) or keep them stored as a backup copy (though i don't think the ones i already had would get in bad shape or anything).
this reminds me when it thought the limited edition GBA i ordered in 2002 was lost. the thing arrived about 3 months late.

Dude everyone in the Sailor Moon R manga keeps getting kidnapped by UFOs like what

Top Bottom