• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

cjkeats

I know how to separate the work from the creator.

Same goes for Phil Fish & Fez and Jonathan Blow and Braid. Fez and Braid are phenomenal.

Except David Cage, fuck that guy and his games.
I kid, the guys a tool, but I haven't given Heavy Rain a shot yet

EDIT: I was raised on horror. Mom loved them, so she let me watch them. Never bothered me as a kid, now I watch movies with a blanket up to my eyes. Dunno how that happened.

Hehe you are so much like Mio <3
rLNThCa.gif

I made it to the cabin before giving up and never touching it again. I could only make it that far because someone else was in the room.

Whoever told me the game was barely a horror game is a desensitized jerk.

Madao

Gamecubes can be had for cheap, and it's not too expensive to find a copy of ED. It's one of the system's gems that's for sure.

Sailor Moon fans (and there are a few in here) May be interested to know that the English Sailor Venus voice Alex Roivas, the female lead. :)

Bummer, it was a wonderful game! One of the very best on Gamecube.

i played ED once and beat it. my brother beat it using all 3 choices and then made a combined game to see the true ending.

when it comes to horror, i'm pretty much like Ritsu and dig it. i guess watching too much of it makes it lose the scare factor.

one bad thing of seeing everything in spanish is that i never got to experience VA crossover between games and anime. the VA crossover happened between anime and movies (once i realized the same guy dubbed both Goku and Bruce Willis, it became weird watching either)

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
To say I'm incredibly scared of horror stories is putting it lightly.
h4PrQ20.gif

Resident Evil 4 scared the crap out of me the first time I played it.

I made it to the cabin before giving up and never touching it again. I could only make it that far because someone else was in the room.

Awwww, that's too bad. RE4 is one of my all time faves. :3. Thoughit is creepier than some people remember...

Awwww, that's too bad. RE4 is one of my all time faves. :3. Thoughit is creepier than some people remember...

I've never beaten 4 myself...Well, actually I did beat it, but I only had to do the escape scene for my friend who couldn't pass that xD

Game was great and atmospheric too, I still put Eternal Darkness ahead of it though. Two of the best on the system.

i can watch/play horror stuff

saying i don't get scared is another thing

I don't really scream, though. I mostly just gasp really loudly and lose my breath.

Kazzy

Horror is great.

I was actually really disappointed that the Dead Space games didn't live up to their "scary" tag. In fact, most stuff like that doesn't work on me, and it usually has to be quite cerebral (hence my love of Asian cinema), in order for it to really resonate.

Horror is great.

I was actually really disappointed that the Dead Space games didn't live up to their "scary" tag. In fact, most stuff like that doesn't work on me, and it usually has to be quite cerebral (hence my love of Asian cinema), in order for it to really resonate.
I hate Dead Space "horror". The atmosphere is there, but my idea of horror isn't every dead body in sight popping up and attacking for a cheap scare.

Kazzy

I don't think saying I'm to lazy to do anything is a legitimate excuse.

Well that's one of my excuses out of the question!

Also, I read that doujin. Sawako got the biggest laugh out of me, and it only took one-panel!

The link is greatly appreciated.

Also, I read that doujin. Sawako got the biggest laugh out of me, and it only took one-panel!

The link is greatly appreciated.
Oh good.
And see? Not all doujins are lewd! I thought you would appreciate that. It's drawn well too.
After 20 days, girlfriend's back from China and brought me some things

I am currently dressed in Mio

Awesome stuff! I need a clear picture of your Mio shirt!

I can't love someone who sacrifices so many monsters.

But I have to play all the quests, plus the game honestly makes it so worthless to save for anything other than archfiends. I want my final spec to be 89/11, but I will probably end up getting the trophy for full sacrifice and stuff much quicker.

But I have to play all the quests, plus the game honestly makes it so worthless to save for anything other than archfiends. I want my final spec to be 89/11, but I will probably end up getting the trophy for full sacrifice and stuff much quicker.
Down with Palu and Kazzy, then. We must overcome these evil women.
my stats are current 12/12 so i'm totally neutral

Top Bottom