• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

Morning everyone! Hope you have a awesome Sunday :)

tumblr_mn21f7bSQh1qd8wnmo1_500.gif

Only woke up a little under an hour ago? Otherwise, feelin' all right.

Started up DmC, it's not bad! All the pre-release materials gave it an iffy first impression is all, is my estimation. I do wish there was a lock-on though.

Also finished the Left Behind DLC for The Last of Us. Hmm~

Josephl64

Oh god, I'm in tears lol

What's that?
Also, saw some of the battle gameplay of one game your avy is from and it looks quite awesome and weird. I video happen to show up on youtube so I decided to watch it since I didn't find really any info on those games. Stiill don't really know anything about it besides the fighting.

Oh it's an idol show like "Love Live!" and "Idolm@ster" but the character feel more real to me there. So far it's now:

"Wake Up, Girls!">"Love Live!">"Idolm@ster"

Oh and as for the girl, she's from a series called the "Rance" series. It's basically an eroge mixed with strategical turn-based combat and a deep plot~

:jnc

Good morning everyone <3

:p

Oh it's an idol show like "Love Live!" and "Idolm@ster" but the character feel more real to me there. So far it's now:

"Wake Up, Girls!">"Love Live!">"Idolm@ster"

Oh and as for the girl, she's from a series called the "Rance" series. It's basically an eroge mixed with strategical turn-based combat and a deep plot~

:p
Well did not expect it to have eroge stuff.
Also, You guys and your plots

Top Bottom