• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
i4SaZGCLfoheu.gif

Kumin is so great. <3

Finally back at home now. It's been a crazy last few days ever since the snow hit here. The con did end up being fun for the time I was able to make it. Friday was kind of a non-event in that I ended up standing in the pre-reg pickup line for 3 hours...and I didn't get in to the hotel/convention center until 4. After that was good though. Some great panels from Charles Dunbar (Google "Study of Anime"...he is an amazing lecturer and my favorite con panelist). I also found the only bit of K-ON merch in the entire dealers room today...a K-ON wall scroll! I'll get a shitty iPhone pic when I get it put up. Amongst other items I had previously promised to photograph :p

Sounds like fun. I need to keep track of the cons now. I have never been to one and I don't live to far from DC. Should have gone. I plan to go to some con sometime this year though!

Enjoy!

Whereabouts do you live? I'm in Rockville, MD. There's always Otakon in August, but I'm also thinking of going to Anime Mid-Atlantic in Chesapeake, VA from June 13-15. If you have an interest in either you should come (or anybody else in the general area)! Could always share a hotel room, which is what I usually do anyway.

You're at another con? Cool. Share some pics if you're able to!

Yep, I do really like going to conventions :). The good ones have no shortage of things to do. My favorite thing to go to them for is the more academic panels...and of course, the dealers room. And the video gaming. And so on :p.

I do need a new camera, though. The one on my iPhone just doesn't cut it. Just not sure what kind to get. Going to need more research because I want something good.

Im sick. I keep falling asleep off and on but not managing to stay asleep.

Still feeling awful. Need hugs.

I'm so sorry you're not feeling well :(. *hugs* Feel better soon my friend!

Those gifs remind me I'm like 4 episodes behind on Chuunibyou Season 2...

Chuu2 ED is so good

Still feeling awful. Need hugs.

*chibi hugs* get well soon!

Kumin best girl
With Nibutani in second

Speaking of internet, mine has been soooo bad everysince we moved. It's less than my old place and the signal strength in the basement is weak, so it's makes the fact worse. Takes forever to load gifs :(

Whereabouts do you live? I'm in Rockville, MD. There's always Otakon in August, but I'm also thinking of going to Anime Mid-Atlantic in Chesapeake, VA from June 13-15. If you have an interest in either you should come (or anybody else in the general area)! Could always share a hotel room, which is what I usually do anyway.
!

I live in Newport News, that is only about 20 minutes from Chesapeake. I will have to go to that! Would be cool to get together and go.

Oh and good morning everyone!

tumblr_mtql372gQy1r8c4p2o1_500.gif

Hope your Monday is great!

I live in Newport News, that is only about 20 minutes from Chesapeake. I will have to go to that! Would be cool to get together and go.

Oh and good morning everyone!

tumblr_mtql372gQy1r8c4p2o1_500.gif

Hope your Monday is great!

Yep, looking forward to it! Hopefully I can bribe one or two others into going as well :D.

It is kinda sad in a way how K-ON has simply not been a thing in the dealer's rooms at any of the recent cons I've been to. Katsucon has a pretty large one, but there was absolutely nothing but the aforementioned wall scroll and a t-shirt I already have. Zero figures...and I was being thorough when I looked. Though really you'll get better deals in general online as long as you can avoid bootlegs.

The non K-ON merch I did get was all of Revolutionary Girl Utena on DVD. Figured I might as well jump down that rabbit hole at some point...

And as for my Monday? Well I've been awake for a total of two hours of it so it's been a non-event thus far.

My petite nendo set is on it's way! Prepare yourselves for cute pics in a few days.
3AQmK.gif

Nendos are awesome...including the petit's. I want need more of them :D.

Ah Chet, I ordered something else relevant to your
awesome
interests.

http://myfigurecollection.net/item/27635

Used one popped up this morning for a great price so I snagged it :) pics will be taken!

Passed up on that due to a lack of funds when that came out :(. The Alter PVC's are probably my favorite K-ON figures in terms of looks...though I only have two of them.

Yep, looking forward to it! Hopefully I can bribe one or two others into going as well :D.

It is kinda sad in a way how K-ON has simply not been a thing in the dealer's rooms at any of the recent cons I've been to. Katsucon has a pretty large one, but there was absolutely nothing but the aforementioned wall scroll and a t-shirt I already have. Zero figures...and I was being thorough when I looked. Though really you'll get better deals in general online as long as you can avoid bootlegs.

The non K-ON merch I did get was all of Revolutionary Girl Utena on DVD. Figured I might as well jump down that rabbit hole at some point...

And as for my Monday? Well I've been awake for a total of two hours of it so it's been a non-event thus far.

Nendos are awesome...including the petit's. I want need more of them :D.

Passed up on that due to a lack of funds when that came out :(. The Alter PVC's are probably my favorite K-ON figures in terms of looks...though I only have two of them.

What kinda bribes you talkin here?

Top Bottom