• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

not as creepy as Aiko's avatar tho!
iCZWu4Segi3Wc.gif

iXVVxtFYi28Kj.gif

StayDead

I'm now in the finals of the second D Rank tournament in Broodwar that I've entered. The first one I went out in the first round :eek:

Sorry for not being around the last few days...insane schedule, dealing with the snow, etc. I'm at Katsucon in DC this weekend, though I only got in late last night due to various mishaps. Now that I'm finally able to relax, the con's pretty good. Didn't get much time in the dealer's room, so I'm not sure if there is any keion merch to speak of :(. I'll take another look tomorrow. Just doing various panels right now.

Hope you're all well. I'll check back in later when I get back to the hotel room :).

Sorry for not being around the last few days...insane schedule, dealing with the snow, etc. I'm at Katsucon in DC this weekend, though I only got in late last night due to various mishaps. Now that I'm finally able to relax, the con's pretty good. Didn't get much time in the dealer's room, so I'm not sure if there is any keion merch to speak of :(. I'll take another look tomorrow. Just doing various panels right now.

Hope you're all well. I'll check back in later when I get back to the hotel room :).

Sounds like fun. I need to keep track of the cons now. I have never been to one and I don't live to far from DC. Should have gone. I plan to go to some con sometime this year though!

Enjoy!

You're at another con? Cool. Share some pics if you're able to!

Vividred wasn't really that good after the first two episodes

Oh god, I'm in tears lol

:)

anyways just watched the "Wake, Up Girls!" prequel movie...pretty good
What's that?
Also, saw some of the battle gameplay of one game your avy is from and it looks quite awesome and weird. I video happen to show up on youtube so I decided to watch it since I didn't find really any info on those games. Stiill don't really know anything about it besides the fighting.

Top Bottom