• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

cajunator

Banned
Yall should see my bathroom closet. Figure boxes have to go somewhere since I dont throw them away so I have built a bit of a box castle in there lol.

Well I collect Transformers so yes.

Well mostly yes.

Heresy!

YegBBOQ.jpg

Well, since I have started to collect figures, I've kept my boxes because I feel wrong to throw them away. If I do get really into it i might change my mind as I don't think I would have space.

This is the problem I see it as. Most people I know who keep there boxes aren't planning on reselling, nor do they transport their figures, they seem to keep the boxes as if they have some commercial value and/or are a part of the figure themselves. Fair enough I guess, but at the end of the day it's just a box.

I don't plan on living with my parents forever, so I keep most of my boxes for when the need arises.

We're talking about figures right?

I assume so. That's a legit reason to keep them I guess, though I can see that turning into the habit of keeping them forever!

Morning.

I keep all my figure boxes too. Without them, what would you do if you move?

I wrapped the big ones up in bubble wrap and stored all my figures into a hard plastic container for the move. Unless someone else is throwing your boxes about, there's no reason for anything to happen to them during a move.

Man, it's weird seeing Mio soo...fit. I guess I can't really picture her as anything but a girly girl.

It's an alternate universe where they all decided to join the weight lifting club instead.
I assume so. That's a legit reason to keep them I guess, though I can see that turning into the habit of keeping them forever!

Oh, I'm a natural pack rat too, I just use that as an excuse.

It's an alternate universe where they all decided to join the weight lifting club instead.

Oh, I'm a natural pack rat too, I just use that as an excuse.

Ok I guess. Are you going to draw them all like that, or was it just for Mio?
Also, I'm kinda like that with my Video Game stuff...and other stuff :(

Top Bottom