• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

good night all of you. Ive been up 25 hours. TIme to sleeeep.

Night!

Some top of page adorableness

tumblr_n0i0shJuwR1ryjfqqo1_500.gif

Hmm... I spy with my little eye a new avatar.

Love the new avatar Chet! Does make me wonder how Mugi would look if she really got into strength training...

Howdy everyone. Just got home from work. Now, do I open my CE Tales of Symphonia or not....

I ended up having to pass on the CE due to some running related expenses (had to replace a defective pair of trail shoes, mgrgr...).

I did get the regular edition, but won't be getting to that until after Bravely Default. And maybe Lightning Returns if I decide on that next instead.

:O

i wish i could work at home

It has its advantages, but normally I actually prefer to just go to the office. Especially when my VPN connection is as dodgy as it is today :/.

Heya Bureau

Hope you are well today.

tumblr_n0i0shJuwR1ryjfqqo5_500.gif

The emphasis on Mio helps! I'm fine thanks, just shaking my fist/refreshing my tracking app as I watch several nice packages zoom through various countries across the world as they make their way here. Some have K-ON goodies in them, hence my impatience. My post person is going to need several arms to deliver them all...

giphy.gif

Hope you are all keeping well out there :)

Top Bottom