• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

Sure...

xxsxee9rxcddwm8vubl.gif

Still in the denial stage I see.

tumblr_mtp1uaRqMX1s1ny8xo1_500.gif

Josephl64

posted a bunch of pics of my last parcel on twitter, will be mainly playing 575 from now on...

also I'm in the process of renovating my vita's layout so the search is on for my last pic which should be K-ON!

I guess I'll watch on more episode before going to sleep then try to see if I can finish k-on tomorrow. Though I probably doubt it since Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 will be out :D

cajunator

Banned

Misaki Mei <3 <3

Yeah, Plasma seems nice, but horror stories of life bars from fighting games being permanently burned in is pretty crazy xD

Not that I'd ever leave it idle for that long, but still. ;P

I have a tendency to fall asleep and otherwise leave my TV on all day. Plasma would be a bad idea.

Got these in today. Don't have a lot of time right now so when I open them and display them I will take some pictures again!

The Nendo Petits are the Swimsuit versions of Mio, and the tanned Azusa. The other is a Mugi petit in her regular uniform. I need to get a Rittsu to complete the set now.

dI5eLcc.jpg

Nice nice *bounces

Madao

At least it's not Sazae-san...

I need to start on Gintama sometime. Probably when I got a long vacation or something :p

fun fact: i only know about Sazae-san due to Gintama. Gintama is such a great show to get you into other stuff.

Gintama is also the reason i watched Evangelion. i really wanted to understand the references.

32 in 1080p Vizio that's about 4 years old or so? Likely will get a new one in the near future.

My 37 is a Vizio as well...about the same age too. Still holds strong but I want something nice. I will probably wait till I move out of my buddy's house though since having a 37 in my room is already more than enough :p

My 37 is a Vizio as well...about the same age too. Still holds strong but I want something nice. I will probably wait till I move out of my buddy's house though since having a 37 in my room is already more than enough :p

Well, if you want a nice plasma TV then you'd have to buy one soon, since Panasonic ain't gonna make any more...

Top Bottom