• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

You all and your lefties. Righty is where it's. at.

kynnhv6ztuew.gif

Morning everyone!

tumblr_mtr4v9EeMS1sgohyxo1_500.gif

I just snagged a good price on Alter Yui figure. So excited to see it and take pics.

Good afternoon! Did you find that Yui on AmiAmi? That site is dangerous :). Hopefully I can get a couple figure pics later on myself.

Right now, I'm at the theater getting ready to watch The Wind Rises as my reward for getting my long run done. Hopefully it's good!

Good afternoon! Did you find that Yui on AmiAmi? That site is dangerous :). Hopefully I can get a couple figure pics later on myself.

Right now, I'm at the theater getting ready to watch The Wind Rises as my reward for getting my long run done. Hopefully it's good!

Yep they posted it this morning. I usually check to see what used stuff they put up on a daily basis....not the greatest of ideas.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
i'm a leftie too! play guitar righthanded tho :/
just had a look thru the WiiU karaoke songlist, had forgot there were 3 HTT songs on there! shame i can't sing or would give it a go.

You should totally do it for us, wish the karaoke came out in the US :(

LayLa

I didnt check the credits but im like 98% sure yui's VA is the girl with the best boobs(aka the dumb one) in seikon no qwasor

yeh Aki is the dumb girl with the huge boobs. it's probably difficult to make it in the seiyuu industry without doing at least some ecchi stuff. Masumi Asano has a regular 4koma strip about the seiyuu industry which gets translated by this blog, latest one is about making kissing noises!
Aki is cast as the main girl in upcoming Knights Of Sidonia, curious to see what sort of voice she uses.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
i wouldn't do that for k-on lol :p

LOL...the voice is very distinguished.

must...not...google....
distiniguished indeed lol
also I already googled it, should I have not did that <.< >.>
yeh Aki is the dumb girl with the huge boobs. it's probably difficult to make it in the seiyuu industry without doing at least some ecchi stuff. Masumi Asano has a regular 4koma strip about the seiyuu industry which gets translated by this blog, latest one is about making kissing noises!
Aki is cast as the main girl in upcoming Knights Of Sidonia, curious to see what sort of voice she uses.

ohhh interesting.

Top Bottom