• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

Morning everyone!

tumblr_mtr4v9EeMS1sgohyxo1_500.gif

I just snagged a good price on Alter Yui figure. So excited to see it and take pics.

cjkeats

My uncle bought a new guitar the other day. If MadP never mentioned it on twitter, I'd have never remembered why the colour and model was making me so jealous.
BhqLm6uCAAA0Mn5.jpg

LayLa

i'm a leftie too! play guitar righthanded tho :/
just had a look thru the WiiU karaoke songlist, had forgot there were 3 HTT songs on there! shame i can't sing or would give it a go.

i'm a leftie too! play guitar righthanded tho :/
just had a look thru the WiiU karaoke songlist, had forgot there were 3 HTT songs on there! shame i can't sing or would give it a go.

There's 4. Cagayake! Girls is listed with the band as Sakurakou Keionbu insted of HTT though.

Yeah, something to do with stigmas against lefties in the past or whatnot. Iunno, what stigmas do Chinese have against lefties? Maybe they thought it would save me from being homosexual or that it would guarantee a fruitful career in sciences or whatever.

And now I'm here.

Ah. My dad was a lefty and was forced to write with his right hand.

Yui does ecchi o______o

Wut?

Top Bottom