• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

Not any head tilt will do it. Just when someone does it in response

And if it is cute

Hidamari Sketch is cute...

1wIseWV.gif

Hmmm one of those is not like the others
hang on am I outing myself as a Shaft fanboy by being able to immediately spot it?

I know.
Not seen enough Shaft to know which one myself though...

Have fun! I though it was good.
But not great.

I really liked it. Joseph Gordon-Levitt turned out to be a great choice for the lead...actually, the entire cast was great. It was definitely my favorite Ghibli movie in some time.

Yep they posted it this morning. I usually check to see what used stuff they put up on a daily basis....not the greatest of ideas.

A dangerous activity for one's wallet, to be sure :p.

She's sooooooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuute

Hmmm one of those is not like the others
hang on am I outing myself as a Shaft fanboy by being able to immediately spot it?

I do love the head-tilt. Especially the more anatomically impossible ones.

That reminds me I need to "actually" start that show.

You really should.

Td1ZiCk.gif

I really liked it. Joseph Gordon-Levitt turned out to be a great choice for the lead...actually, the entire cast was great. It was definitely my favorite Ghibli movie in some time.

Watched it subbed at a festival last year. I thought the
love story
was going to be a bigger part of it based on the trailer, but that's my own fault though :p

So about that pic I was teasing from awhile ago...

Nodoka! Alter keion #2 for me. Have to get the main 5 when I can.

Watched it subbed at a festival last year. I thought the
love story
was going to be a bigger part of it based on the trailer, but that's my own fault though :p

I pretty much blacked out on all media for it until I could see it for myself. I thought the love story was actually pretty well done...perhaps it helped that I didn't have any expectations of any sort going into the movie.

How dare you temp me with cute

Oh. Come on. Watch it! Watch it!

ibngzzinP1zRVL.gif

I pretty much blacked out on all media for it until I could see it for myself. I thought the love story was actually pretty well done...perhaps it helped that I didn't have any expectations of any sort going into the movie.

Yay! Nice figure.

Yeah. The festival trailer was kind of misleading with it
mostly focusing on the love story
. Would probably have been better if I hadn't watched the trailer first. And I had just finished watching Clannad+After Story too so...

Does it come with her hat?

When I first heard about it a few days ago and googled it, it was exactly what I thought it was.

i googled (why can't i ever resist?).....i did not know what i expected. for some reason i thought it was a k-on type show except ecchi...then again the name should've spelled it out for me.

and i missed this gem:
Futa community thread

and this takes on a whole new meaning now lool:
Honestly one of the best in it's
my favorite
genre

but seriously, what's with the buffed up k-on avatars? that is whats bothering me most...is that weird? o__o

StayDead

i googled (why can't i ever resist?).....i did not know what i expected. for some reason i thought it was a k-on type show except ecchi...then again the name should've spelled it out for me.

and i missed this gem:

and this takes on a whole new meaning now lool:

but seriously, what's with the buffed up k-on avatars? that is whats bothering me most...is that weird? o__o

Why would futa bother you? o_O

Also chet drew the buffed up keions.

Top Bottom