• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

I've only seen the Kyoto Animation version :p

Me too :c

I'm heading to bed now (at 6.31 am >_>) but I will leave with this
tumblr_mze2a3d7Ru1r66h7yo1_1280.jpg

Good night, and thank you?!

StayDead

Finished all the Uni work I feel like I can do today. Not done much but I did some reading up on ACLs and finished off that chapter so will do the chapter exam/packet tracer excercises tomorrow.

also before I forgot the other two best characters.

oqQiUR1.gif

Himawari~~~~~~ <3333333333333

Finished all the Uni work I feel like I can do today. Not done much but I did some reading up on ACLs and finished off that chapter so will do the chapter exam/packet tracer excercises tomorrow.

also before I forgot the other two best characters.

oqQiUR1.gif

Himawari~~~~~~ <3333333333333
this show looks so familar D:

Its one of the shows on my long list of shows to watch because she voices a character.

It was the show I went to straight after watching K-ON. And never regretted it. I'm not sure how popular it is, I personally love it. It's one of those shows I think people should see but I never see it being talked about.

Same goes for Level E, GOSICK, etc... 2010: The year anime forgot.

It was the show I went to straight after watching K-ON. And never regretted it. I'm not sure how popular it is, I personally love it. It's one of those shows I think people should see but I never see it being talked about.

Same goes for Level E, GOSICK, etc... 2010: The year anime forgot.

2010, the year of K-ON!!

Wouldn't that make it 2011 shows?

Maybe?! Winter season is all confusing. It's classed as Winter 2011, but it technically starts about 2 weeks into December. We'll just say 2011 then.

Looking at it, that was one hell of a season;

• Rio Rainbow Gate
  • Madoka Magica
  • Infinite Stratos
  • GOSICK
  • Mitsudomoe Zouryouchuu
  • Kore wa Zombie desu ka?
  • Level E

good morning. Didn't get much sleep last night T_T

cmMEooz.gif

Neither did I :(

And neither did I. Haven't really the last couple of days. So I'm depending on caffeine for the next few hours.

No, Batman should watch Steins;Gate first <3

I agree with this statement.

2010, the year of K-ON!!

And 2014 is the year the Aiko finally watches K-ON! :p

Can't believe it's nearly been 5 years since it first aired. And 4 since I first watched it.

I wonder how much. Sales were only a third of K-ONs iirc.
Well if you compare it that way, pretty much any anime sells like shit.
But they get all the money and don't have to split with any publisher I guess? Same with all the merch + possibly increase in LN sales.

How much did Chuu2 sell? Anyone know?

Considering how obscure K-ON! and its author were before the anime, I have a feeling KyoAni gets a lot of the cut, though this is pure speculation.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Does anyone know the day chuunibyou ren airs also I highly recommend gosick if I havent already.

By the way, I wonder what anime characters would look like in real life.

I am willing to say probably much less scary than some of the pictures posted.
Perhaps something similar to the races and classes of many Asian MMORPGs. Or some of the anime influenced Japanese games that still try to go for a somewhat realistic feel.

Like Final Fantasy XIV, perhaps. Or something similar.

By the way, I wonder what anime characters would look like in real life.

I am willing to say probably much less scary than some of the pictures posted.
Perhaps something similar to the races and classes of many Asian MMORPGs. Or some of the anime influenced Japanese games that still try to go for a somewhat realistic feel.

Like Final Fantasy XIV, perhaps. Or something similar.

CqQaozz.png

Top Bottom