• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

Night all!

wdkf785.gif

good night! dream of me! o__o

Night!

Time for me to go soon too.

aww :(

Tenumi

Banned
how many of you guys collect figures? not just k-on but figures in general?

Someday I'll have figures... someday...

Wow... I still remember finishing up Kanon 06. I was home sick from High school and decided to finish off the episodes I had left, like 4 or 5 episodes. That felt like a marathon way back then...

Hi everyone! I still live, though it has been rather busy the last couple of days despite teleworking due to the snow here. And I am sooooooo over this snow.

Got all the K-On manga
in English
now since this arrived today:

That's one excellent haul!

MikeHattsu is to blame for this order.

We're all enablers here :p.

how many of you guys collect figures? not just k-on but figures in general?

I do - http://myfigurecollection.net/profile/Amishpriest. It's not completely up to date...working on trimming down my wish list and there's still some in my collection I have to add. A lot of it is still boxed due to lack of display space, so I'm saving that for when I have a bigger place.

Hi everyone! I still live, though it has been rather busy the last couple of days despite teleworking due to the snow here. And I am sooooooo over this snow.

I do - http://myfigurecollection.net/profile/Amishpriest. It's not completely up to date...working on trimming down my wish list and there's still some in my collection I have to add. A lot of it is still boxed due to lack of display space, so I'm saving that for when I have a bigger place.

hi! over 100!? o___O

dat Motoko....me want :(

Snow nendroid miku will be my first one, I am so excited for July.

nice. I'll buy a figure...one day.

cajunator

Banned

Im done with snow and we dont even get much. But this winter it has snowed four times. Keep in mind Louisiana gets a snoe day on average every 5-6 years. This is extremely unusual.

Im done with snow and we dont even get much. But this winter it has snowed four times. Keep in mind Louisiana gets a snoe day on average every 5-6 years. This is extremely unusual.

I wish we got more snow. All we've had here in Dallas is just one Ice day and one really awesome snow day.

I only looked it up today because I saw someone bought the manga. I've actually never seen it myself so it was a kinda shock that her and Ritsu look different from their show counterparts

The manga has a different feel to it compared to the anime adaptation. You might end up liking it more.
AS8tXdC.jpg

Hey there SDBurton!

The one we've all been waiting for!

ghadQO7.gif

Not even Mugi's final form!

tumblr_mzdyqrLj131r3rdh2o1_500.gif

Morning all, hope you're having/will have a great day! I've already taken in a large delivery of K-On goodies this morning, straight from Japan (no customs fees!!! YESSS) and there's another delivery due around lunchtime...

tumblr_myqyxqTgk01shiuwdo1_500.gif

Photos to follow, as always ;)

I only looked it up today because I saw someone bought the manga. I've actually never seen it myself so it was a kinda shock that her and Ritsu look different from their show counterparts

I was never interested in the manga as it was a music show and I would rather have an anime for that...but now my interest has been piqued

The manga is superior in many ways, none that shall be named here today though.

LayLa

speaking of gifs, found these amazing ones of a baka gaijin who spots Ayana Taketatsu and starts fooling around. <3 her for joining in!

zYIaTcn.gif

W2EsNyd.gif

F2SzvZT.gif

CfHQXtS.gif

Top Bottom