• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

tumblr_mv3ia81KSR1seo3u3o1_500.jpg

Need more coffee...

tumblr_mglfbbgIQo1s0am14o1_500.gif

Dammit those gifs make me want to push that up my list.

Right now I my plan of attack...

-Finish Kanon first only have about 8 episodes left, to many feels in this show

-Finish Oreimo so I can see what the hell actually happens...and why Spyhunter is traumatized

-Finish K-On here and there...again taking my time. I don't want to rush the rest of it as it is leading as my favorite anime now.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Dammit those gifs make me want to push that up my list.

Right now I my plan of attack...

-Finish Kanon first only have about 8 episodes left, to many feels in this show

-Finish Oreimo so I can see what the hell actually happens...and why Spyhunter is traumatized

-Finish K-On here and there...again taking my time. I don't want to rush the rest of it as it is leading as my favorite anime now.

Replace OreImo with IM@S. You'll be better off for it.

I marathoned the first 8 episodes of OreImo and then dropped it because I hated literally every single character in the show with the exception of one side-character who barely got any screentime anyway.

Like, I have never so thoroughly loathed every single main character in a show like I did with OreImo.

MikeHattsu is to blame for this order.

lldwn6tuks.gif

I marathoned the first 8 episodes of OreImo and then dropped it because I hated literally every single character in the show with the exception of one side-character who barely got any screentime anyway.

Like, I have never so thoroughly loathed every single main character in a show like I did with OreImo.

I think Snkfanatic is in too deep already. ;P

Interesting that he ordered a Kirino figurine before finishing watching the show though.

I liked the first season.... :(

I think Snkfanatic is in too deep already. ;P

Interesting that he ordered a Kirino figurine before finishing watching the show though.

I like Kirino.....she is a perv but she is awesome. Plus the Nendo is adorable

Are you me?

You can't go wrong with the manga.

Maybe...we do have very similar taste...as in we choose the best from K-On

I think I enjoyed OreImo more than Idolm@ster. The scene at the end of S1 of OreImo where Kyosuke runs into his friend buying the yaoi game had me in tears. There was a similar scene in S2 as well.

Top Bottom