• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

Hey!

Probably something lewd then.
yimcakd.gif

I'm not lewd.

GVG56mM.gif

. . .

FCeLAFN.gif

not lewd

2ohSie5.gif

iLxlv6V.gif

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Why does Hidamari get me all teary-eyed when I watch it? Doesn't even matter what episode it is. I get the feels every time and I don't know why. ;_;

LayLa

Not seen it yet. Only thing I know about it is that the word 'deconstruction' is used a lot when describing it and that Ume-sensei made the character designs.

it's good. i think the circumstances that affected its original broadcast really helped a lot in creating the fandom around it.
i've seen people use the word 'deconstruction' to describe it but think that's pretty wide (hoho) of the mark.

LayLa

Circumstances?

episode 10 ended on a massive cliffhanger, then almost immediately after the 2011 earthquake/tsunami hit. the final two episodes were delayed to an unspecified date and so people had weeks to hype up the show and speculate in forums as to where the story was going to go (final two episodes were broadcast together 6 weeks later)

episode 10 ended on a massive cliffhanger, then almost immediately after the 2011 earthquake/tsunami hit. the final two episodes were delayed to an unspecified date and so people had weeks to hype up the show and speculate in forums as to where the story was going to go (final two episodes were broadcast together 6 weeks later)

Ah, I see.

Awesome pics as always! I have the Mio figure but I keep eyeing the other two...may have to bite now that I got to see some nice pics.

Top Bottom