• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

That is indeed a lot ;). I haven't done nearly as much...nothing yesterday and just 2 episodes of Nisekoi and reading the first volume of Yotsuba&!.

Yay! Have a four-leaf clover.
6ozvvye.jpg

Welcome to PM's ville.

I'm at work right now. Maybe later. Same to the person who sent me a PM :p

Disclaimer: SailorMoonGAF was not responsible for that other thread that bashed K-On.

We know that. SailorMoonGAF is alright.

Things seem to get a bit crazier in S2. Though that's just my experience.

Indeed it does.

Dang, I'm getting kinda nervous about tomorrow. You would think that after have a few jobs alread I'd be used to starting new again heh

Do your best! And good luck!

you guys know what's awesome? Stein's Gate.

Yep.

Morning all (^^)/"

I lucked out earlier. We have a staff restaurant here at the office, and they run a loyalty card scheme... so I went to pay for my coffee in a sleepy haze, only to find that my card was already full and I was eligible for a freebie, yay! Shame it didn't look like this:

large.png

Yay! Have a four-leaf clover.
6ozvvye.jpg

I've had the Revoltech figure for a few years now too lol:

In my short time here, I have learned that Mike delivers with the best gifs.

You'll be pleased to know you may have converted yet another to Hidamari Sketch - I have to admit I hadn't heard of it before I showed up here, but I now have it prepped up for viewing... :)

Yay! Everyone should watch Hidamari :D.

Hey everyone! Hope you have a good day :)

tumblr_myvhssbV2m1rercezo1_500.gif

Good morning!

In my short time here, I have learned that Mike delivers with the best gifs.

You'll be pleased to know you may have converted yet another to Hidamari Sketch - I have to admit I hadn't heard of it before I showed up here, but I now have it prepped up for viewing... :)

Haha. That one I actually made myself. Most others are just taken from the web :p

And, yay, Hidamari Sketch!

ibcdqfLhjRmxvF.gif

I've had the Revoltech figure for a few years now too lol:

Good morning!

Hey! I got one of those as well.

Top Bottom