• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

i want an aigis nednodrooirodi

do they have those
144353.jpg

I'm here forever.

snxqbolcdsu6.gif

Isn't everyone?

Did somebody say Ranma?

N18URbQ.jpg

Going to try to get the BD's as soon as I've got a bit more money. What with AmiAmi taking almost all of my entertainment spending for the moment

I have watched...alot of anime this weekend. Yeesh lol...oh well next weekend is going to be very busy so I wanted to be lazy this weekend.

Whole bunch of K-On season 2 (at episode 14 now), 4 episodes of Heaven's Lost Property, and 8 episodes of Kill La Kill. o_o

That is indeed a lot ;). I haven't done nearly as much...nothing yesterday and just 2 episodes of Nisekoi and reading the first volume of Yotsuba&!.

Yaaaay Ui :D

I like it, Ikaros is awesome, yes there are lots of pervy parts but that is part of the charm to me. Only up to episode 9 of season 1 on that show.

Excite to get my Ikaros nendo at the end of the month :D

I could say the same thing after two episodes. Hopefully that Ikaros nendo will show back up pre-owned on AmiAmi...

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Good night, I still trying to finish my work since I spent whole day doing nothing last week. WTB time machine

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Chet. we need to talk. your waifu did something to my waifu.
depending on your answer, i might have to kick your ass.

Oh madao, I decided to look up rosalina gameplay in 3D world the other day, and one of your videos are in the hundred thousands, nice job! Altho the vid suffers some audio problems lol

Madao

Oh madao, I decided to look up rosalina gameplay in 3D world the other day, and one of your videos are in the hundred thousands, nice job! Altho the vid suffers some audio problems lol

it is all YT's and Nintendo's fault. it got hit with copyright ID claims and i removed the offending songs. turns out the rest of the audio got mangled.

Top Bottom