• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

Plot twist!

Normal Aiko behavior.

3EtmQIt.jpg

MikeMyers

Heh, its Mizore!

and i mean that is literally the same url you'd get from my profile pic one

what is going on here

edit - remember when i said i was going to sleep

You added me and just never realized it, either that or you just put your facebook link on your profile.

I have watched...alot of anime this weekend. Yeesh lol...oh well next weekend is going to be very busy so I wanted to be lazy this weekend.

Whole bunch of K-On season 2 (at episode 14 now), 4 episodes of Heaven's Lost Property, and 8 episodes of Kill La Kill. o_o

I watched Rosario + Vampire on a whim on Netflix a few years back. Pretty good for what it is: fan service harem.

I watched it on Netflix too.

ihxJC8edoqt3V.gif

So ridiculous it's fun.

I have watched...alot of anime this weekend. Yeesh lol...oh well next weekend is going to be very busy so I wanted to be lazy this weekend.

Whole bunch of K-On season 2 (at episode 14 now), 4 episodes of Heaven's Lost Property, and 8 episodes of Kill La Kill. o_o

What do you think of Heaven's Lost Property?

It seems my only posts in here as of late are when I'm pretty much paralytic. Just walked about 3 miles to get home, thought I was gonna get mugged along the way. Tonight has been pretty enjoyable. How are y'all doing?

It seems my only posts in here as of late are when I'm pretty much paralytic. Just walked about 3 miles to get home, thought I was gonna get mugged along the way. Tonight has been pretty enjoyable. How are y'all doing?

Hey hey! Fine here.

I like it, Ikaros is awesome, yes there are lots of pervy parts but that is part of the charm to me. Only up to episode 9 of season 1 on that show.

Excite to get my Ikaros nendo at the end of the month :D

Cool. How many nendos do you have now then? ;)

I was more of a:

Kurumu fan.

Hehe. Poor Tsukune :p

tumblr_lxfykq4sfk1r3rbvro1_500.gif

Top Bottom