• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

kpjolee

one more pic before B-Day is over.
IBHVppF.jpg

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
no i'm being serious

what's the big deal with random character from random side series not being playable in ssb4 anyway?

ashley isnt a random character, warioware isnt a random series, and she isnt a side characeter, basically every character in the warioware series is as important as the other, ashley is the most popular from the series.

It's been too cold of a winter.

During the winter, I tend to take lots of showers to warm up. But then when I get out of the shower.. it's even worse.

Sometimes I wish sauna were as popular in America as Finland.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
I just finish watching Now and Then, Here and There.

I need to re-watch all the K-On episodes soon to get out of this horrible mood =/

StayDead

I'm never around when most of the people are and it means I'd have to talk to myself if I wanted to post alot. That and I keep thinking of ways to try and keep my Steins;Gate thread going but it's not going too well >_>

It's hard to post a lot. Most of the time, I can't think of anything to say.

I'm never around when most of the people are and it means I'd have to talk to myself if I wanted to post alot. That and I keep thinking of ways to try and keep my Steins;Gate thread going but it's not going too well >_>
It's kinda like that for me too since I work alot during the times people are on. I do try and post here and there during breaks though.

cajunator

Banned

I talk about nothing all the time and make it seem super important! *bounces hyperactively

The game hasn't shipped right? (The English translation) Keep it going till then!

StayDead

If you've read my impressions of other shows in the AnimeGAF thread you'd might not want me to. I'm horrible at writing down what I think about stuff :p

I can bet you that my writing is much worse than yours, and in your case I imagine English is your second language so I've got even less of an excuse haha

Top Bottom