• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

StayDead

Apparently by people like you who think this thread is twitter.

If all we spoke about was what the OP was about, I don't think any community threads would last more than a week.

The chatter between acquaintances is the reason behind having the community forum in the first place imo.

how many figures do you have?

Who said anything about figures?

i3dt5cyGKsPxB.gif

Good guess ;) Ummm, probably about 50.

Morning everyone!

This morning I woke up randomly and couldn't go back to bed for a while. Made the mistake of checking AmiAmi and they had the other K-On Nendos I needed (no Ui though..) so this months shipment has Ritsu, Mugi, Yui, and a Azusa nendo in it. o_o heh...ehheh. Should make for some fun times taking pics in different arrangements.

tumblr_mynspcanry1s0am14o1_500.gif

Anyways hope you all have a good day.

Morning everyone!

This morning I woke up randomly and couldn't go back to bed for a while. Made the mistake of checking AmiAmi and they had the other K-On Nendos I needed (no Ui though..) so this months shipment has Ritsu, Mugi, Yui, and a Azusa nendo in it. o_o heh...ehheh. Should make for some fun times taking pics in different arrangements.

Hey!

Hehe. Wallet am cry :p

50 is a nice number. You got your eye on any other ones?

A few... some preorders like the Snow Miku nendo & figma, next Danganronpa figure (Kirigiri). There are a few gaps in my K-On collection that I'd like to fill, of course :)

Morning everyone!

'This month's shipment' for Snk is on the way!

container-ship.jpg

*shipping notification email received*

i8HPHOrHoBJ7V.gif

A few... some preorders like the Snow Miku nendo & figma, next Danganronpa figure (Kirigiri). There are a few gaps in my K-On collection that I'd like to fill, of course :)

container-ship.jpg

i8HPHOrHoBJ7V.gif

Ha, I use that image when I'm jokingly discussing shipping times for work >_>

Naturally, you find the best Mio artwork ;).

I didn't know IRC was my department!

It's usually active around 3pm-12pm EST at most times.

#kongaf @ irc.rizon.net

Might show up again one of these days...no promises though...

Morning everyone!

Morning! I finally got my payment notification for this month's shipment. Shipping came in a bit higher than I was expecting, but oh well. Going to try not to look at AmiAmi for new preowned stuff.

Awww, you guys are all too kind, thanks (^^)

I've only really been picking up figures for just over a year, but I seem to have built a little collection that's cool to have tucked aside. I'm quite fortunate that things I enjoy like K-On/Persona/Hatsune Miku etc. have generated so many nice figures and whatnot!

Stayed up until 4:45am writing, singing, editing, and uploading a birthday song for my brother. my alarm goes off at 4:50am.

work's gonna be fun today

cajunator

Banned

container-ship.jpg

i8HPHOrHoBJ7V.gif

Today's new arrival... Azunyan <3

ifbVnht5XlXBw.jpg

iLyXQG1hvlywk.jpg

And here's the rest of 'em in cabinet corner :)

ivIOJ1KSVNTgd.jpg

ifYY6Z9eWh3zj.jpg

iYei0Ifk5L29A.jpg

iCKvUnpidhUsV.jpg

ibv8yo9cgyJwA9.jpg

iMLaPAxrpxPBq.jpg

ij50yGy6Wt1ns.jpg

i9e70EuT5BJJa.jpg

iZ39PvesHJM4p.jpg

ibaoOQ6jmcoztw.jpg

ibsHLOQBdCdf0B.jpg

ibgJ1cAThROwoN.jpg

ih9XM2SPSrpj.jpg

Good stuff. I just ordered another figure and another nendoroid.
I have no self control.

Top Bottom