• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

tumblr_mwg5icuoCP1r66h7yo1_400.gif

mugi queen for life of k-on thread

Thought you were going to bed???

That was to celebrate the last episode of Golden Time. Tomorrow I'll switch it to something Kill La Kill, then probably something else after. ;p

Morning everyone!

I stayed up wayyy to late watching Kill La Kill but I am caught up to the last episode now...which I will watch immediately after work lol..

Then it's back to finishing K-On!

Hope everyone has a great Friday :)

tumblr_msvilafns71s1ny8xo1_500.gif

Also that gif represents my reaction to my AmiAmi bill this month....that shipping cost o_o

Morning everyone!

I stayed up wayyy to late watching Kill La Kill but I am caught up to the last episode now...which I will watch immediately after work lol..

Good morning!

Yeah, you won't be disappointed :D I've been listening to the KLK soundtrack all night. lol.

Have a nice day Keions. <3

Morning everyone!

Also that gif represents my reaction to my AmiAmi bill this month....that shipping cost o_o

Hello! So are you a majority shareholder in AmiAmi yet? ;)

I stayed up late playing new Project DIVA last night, my arms hurt a little from getting used to the arcade controller all over again ;~(^^)~;

Hello! So are you a majority shareholder in AmiAmi yet? ;)

I stayed up late playing new Project DIVA last night, my arms hurt a little from getting used to the arcade controller all over again ;~(^^)~;

They called and offered me to be a partner :p

Oy...oh well it is worth it. I should have expected it...I was already expecting $60 for shipping but $90 smacked me across the back of the head lol.

oh so you're in Japan?

I wish I was! UK here, I just used my Japanese PSN account to get it early.

and my AmiAmi bill is so bad I won't be getting anything for months

They called and offered me to be a partner :p

Oy...oh well it is worth it. I should have expected it...I was already expecting $60 for shipping but $90 smacked me across the back of the head lol.

What are we like, eh?

*knocks collective heads together*

I do everything digital. A friend has been trying to convince me to pick up a older film camera to have fun with. Such a different feel to film.

I loved developing photographs in a dark room when I was in highschool photo class. Sadly I haven't got any more chances to do so.

I loved developing photographs in a dark room when I was in highschool photo class. Sadly I haven't got any more chances to do so.

I would love to have a dark room, if I had more room in the house I would do that. I keep playing around with the idea of taking a class for film. I have the base knowledge of everything else so it would mainly just be learning the quirks of film and developing.

Top Bottom