• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

what

damn capitalism

snsJYbe.png

StayDead

Playing WoW still but almost max level now :>

Neptunia Re;Birth 2 is in the mail to me and I still need to finish the first one.

I keep buying these games despite having tens unfinished, why do I keep doing this to myself. I've got Project Diva f 2nd, New Love Plus+ and Atilier Ayesha Plus vita to pay for too then they'll be on there way. I mean I bought New Atilier Rorona and I still haven't even opened the case >_>

Toooo many gaaaaaaaaaames ;;

Playing WoW still but almost max level now :>

Neptunia Re;Birth 2 is in the mail to me and I still need to finish the first one.

I keep buying these games despite having tens unfinished, why do I keep doing this to myself. I've got Project Diva f 2nd, New Love Plus+ and Atilier Ayesha Plus vita to pay for too then they'll be on there way. I mean I bought New Atilier Rorona and I still haven't even opened the case >_>

Toooo many gaaaaaaaaaames ;;

Hey hey!

Hehe. I know that feeling :p

Aww, have they said what's thr problem is and if it is going to be something big?

Might be a sports hernia...hard to tell even from an MRI. Right now we are going with 6 to 8 weeks of no running (boooooo), and if that doesn't fix the problem, then surgery. So hopefully the rest does it. At least I can still go to the gym and do stuff there!

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Might be a sports hernia...hard to tell even from an MRI. Right now we are going with 6 to 8 weeks of no running (boooooo), and if that doesn't fix the problem, then surgery. So hopefully the rest does it. At least I can still go to the gym and do stuff there!

*chibi Miku hug*

Sucks about the running :(

Hopefully the rest fixes it. Try your best not to sneak a run in.

Well, that sucks. Hope the rest makes you all better and not have to spend an unnecessary amount of monies.

Top Bottom