• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

Tenumi

Banned
*Sigh* Why am I in love with the feeling of Love? So frustrating... Especially considering my history as far as old school crushes...

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Evenin' all! Hope you're having a lovely Thursday or Friday so far :)

Today has been a good day for new arrivals here! (^^)/

iZ6G1aBkieK9d.jpg

iIw5qh8YCoaKa.jpg

ibdgDcJIcKDkoz.jpg

ibjutQQcjUPDIO.jpg

iQWbn29ShoSZp.jpg

Still waiting on K-ON deliveries...

iC13DHeAmgGo6.gif

HkMg62N.gif

*Sigh* Why am I in love with the feeling of Love? So frustrating... Especially considering my history as far as old school crushes...

whats happen? is there someone you like or do you just wish there was someone you like? :)

=============================

hey guys, remember when Ui was Yui? I totally got got >_<

Tenumi

Banned
whats happen? is there someone you like or do you just wish there was someone you like? :)

I finished off Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren today and it painfully reminded me of the feeling. Also, I've got terrible luck with crushes. Found my old post about it in some old thread.

Tenumi said:
Back in 3rd grade I had a crush on this nice girl in my class. Never really talked to much, but yeah, kids being kids. She moved away after that year, and on September 10, 2001, her mother killed her and her sister.

From about 6th grade until well after high school, I had a crush on a girl that was part of the drumline that I was on in the school band. She knew that for a while, and apparently so did everyone else. Turns out, she's a lesbian.

I have the greatest luck with crushes.

I finished off Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren today and it painfully reminded me of the feeling. Also, I've got terrible luck with crushes. Found my old post about it in some old thread.

oh, wow. don't worry, all the good karma you have saved up will pay off :)

Yes.
It was in a manga only skit. They were all changing their hairstyles and acting like each other.

ha, sounds like a fun skit. gonna have to read the manga one of these days :)

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Seeing members of toonamigaf in here just reminds me that pokegaf and smashgaf has alot of crossover aswell.

Top Bottom