• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

Watching the 3rd episode of season 1 of K-On again randomly. Ritsu really cracks me up sometimes, when she kept acting up when they were trying to tutor Yui. So good lol

But she also voices TheBatman.

Such a wonderful actress. Total waifu.

I guess it is time to grace you with my presence.

I was going to wait until I got some K-ON! merch but that never happened.

Yay, our summoning has worked ;)

tumblr_mxqcd6cOn61r66h7yo1_500.gif

:D

Josephl64

FE4 is still the best FE...(bitter old FE veteran), I still like Awakening, but I don't like how broken supports are now. The game doesn't really require skill anymore...

Josephl64

Supports were the best part of the game.

that and the half voice acting(just go all the way or have none) ruined it for me...also no creative map designs and a lazily slapped together story...but I digress. Supoorts were ruined in comparison to how they worked in the older titles, Lunatic+ became a joke

StayDead

Morning all, just watched Chuuniren's seventh episode and I now have the power to carry on with my uni work. Faitooooooooooooo!

StayDead

Tornado o_o

I'm glad sometimes I live in the UK, nothing natural like that atall.

Then again if I'm going to move to Japan I'm gonna have to get used to earthquakes.

Morning all, just watched Chuuniren's seventh episode and I now have the power to carry on with my uni work. Faitooooooooooooo!

Hey hey!

Tornado o_o

Then again if I'm going to move to Japan I'm gonna have to get used to earthquakes.

You planning to move?

Still sorting out the K-On nendos and taking pics so for now I present Tharja and Ikaros :)

Cool!

StayDead

You planning to move?

That's been my plan since I was about 10, my cousin backpacked around Asia and I always wanted to move there after that. I wasn't sure where exactly until I started learning Japanese about 3 and a half years ago and now I'm working towards moving there.

I can't do it until I finish my degree and have a job for a year or two but it's what I want to do and my family are supporting me doing it so s'cool.

Morning everyone!

Ok ok I will take some lewder shots later on and post them hehe.

Hello!

That's been my plan since I was about 10, my cousin backpacked around Asia and I always wanted to move there after that. I wasn't sure where exactly until I started learning Japanese about 3 and a half years ago and now I'm working towards moving there.

I can't do it until I finish my degree and have a job for a year or two but it's what I want to do and my family are supporting me doing it so s'cool.

Ah, ok. Have you visited Japan?

Good morning! Glad you have a worthy camera and great photography skills...those are some great Tharja pics. I think I've insulted her enough with the one iPhone pic I took of her.

Hehe thanks :)

I do enjoy taking pics of them, it's another way I try to justify spending money on them :p

StayDead

Hello!

Ah, ok. Have you visited Japan?
uuuuh no (so yes I understand the whole situation appears baffling x_x), but hopefully when I finish my degree, the person I care for is in a place I know she's safe while I'm out and I get a job I hope to be able to have some money to be able to do it.

Tornado o_o

When I was in Nagoya, there was the occasional minor shake or jolt but nothing major. Ended up getting used to it to the point where I barely even noticed it.

Good morning! Glad you have a worthy camera and great photography skills...those are some great Tharja pics. I think I've insulted her enough with the one iPhone pic I took of her.

Hello!

cdmGK8r.gif

uuuuh no (so yes I understand the whole situation appears baffling x_x), but hopefully when I finish my degree, the person I care for is in a place I know she's safe while I'm out and I get a job I hope to be able to have some money to be able to do it.

Hehe. Was just wondering. I don't think I would like living in Japan myself.

Hehe. Was just wondering. I don't think I would like living in Japan myself.

Personally, I loved living there, but there are certainly factors that play into it. Nagoya isn't really a tourist spot, but it's a very liveable city and easy to get around. Still plenty of stuff to do as well. Having some great friends and a wonderful host family also helped quite a bit.

Hi all! Starting to feel a bit better now, but I seem to have migrated to a really annoying dry cough... and dust kicked up on Saharan winds currently dropping over the UK (seriously) probably isn't helping! Fortunately, to cheer me up, lots of nice stuff arrived over the last day or so. Doing a bit of photo work helped to keep my mind off feeling poorly, so that was good too :)

Project DIVA F 2nd!

iboRCLYeOPYvFZ.jpg

icwELN7fead4o.jpg

Azunyan <3

iB6LSYHOanjoo.jpg

ibiBsqEix7y7DX.jpg

iblEBWr3kZ8GgX.jpg

iH5zVBGsIYEsv.jpg

New Headset.

i53VZrAyvlhWm.jpg

New (well, old) music.

ibfzO3OdBVR3JQ.jpg

New viewing.

iUi3pQGsTdAsw.jpg

Hope fellow inflicted K-OnGaffers are on the mend too!

Hi all! Starting to feel a bit better now, but I seem to have migrated to a really annoying dry cough... and dust kicked up on Saharan winds currently dropping over the UK (seriously) probably isn't helping! Fortunately, to cheer me up, lots of nice stuff arrived over the last day or so. Doing a bit of photo work helped to keep my mind off feeling poorly, so that was good too :)

Pretty awesome swag! Glad you are feeling at least a little bit better.

Personally, I loved living there, but there are certainly factors that play into it. Nagoya isn't really a tourist spot, but it's a very liveable city and easy to get around. Still plenty of stuff to do as well. Having some great friends and a wonderful host family also helped quite a bit.

Yeah. My reasons for not wanting to live there are just applicable to my situation of course. Nothing wrong about anybody else wanting to live there!

Nice! Glad you're feeling better.

LayLa

I probably shouldn't start putting up photos of my anime records from the 70s/80s, then? Don't want to give you any ideas ;)

too late, eBay has once again given birth to a monster. maybe some advice on which ones are worth listening to would be helpful though, so many Yamato LPs to choose from!

Top Bottom