• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

LOLDSFAN

Maybe this will summon Mr. Moo Moo!

tumblr_mv6di3rghz1s21xzoo1_400.gif

Mr. Moo Mr. Moo Mr. Moo!!!

22156-620x-kayawn.jpg

Hi everyone, hope you are well. I'm full of flu, signed off work at the moment so just lazing around at home dealing with the occasional coughing fit :\

Until I have time to unbox everything here is the March shipment. So glad to have the K-On nendos now. Yui looks much better than her pics.

ThePeoples, I know you love Senran I would suggest you get this book. It is huuuuge and the cover is fantastic.

Awww that's a great haul Snk, no less than I'd expect with your fine taste! I have been fairly green-eyed seeing shots of Tharja out in the wild, perhaps she'll come up preowned one day for me to indulge. Where did you order your Senran book from?

22156-620x-kayawn.jpg

Hi everyone, hope you are well. I'm full of flu, signed off work at the moment so just lazing around at home dealing with the occasional coughing fit :\

Awww that's a great haul Snk, no less than I'd expect with your fine taste! I have been fairly green-eyed seeing shots of Tharja out in the wild, perhaps she'll come up preowned one day for me to indulge. Where did you order your Senran book from?

Yui's like a Metroid leeching off of Azusa's energy xD

Feel better!

Lol that pic...

I got the book from AmiAmi, it just came out. They don't seem to have anymore but I have seen it elsewhere. This one is called "Official Illustration Collection Shoujo-tachi no Kiseki" cover has foil on it where the flowers are. Very awesome.

Hope you feel better.

Also, Morning everyone!!

I'm feeling much better today. Hope you get better too!

I got this today:

Good thing the artbook showed up today. Was worried it was going to be delivered next week.

Yay more goodies! Glad you are feeling better :)

tumblr_mv6di3rghz1s21xzoo1_400.gif

Mr. Moo Mr. Moo Mr. Moo!!!

So what is this from?

You have a lot of art books? Which ones?

My collection is just starting but I have a number on preorder.

So far I have, Senran Kagura Official Art Collection, Evangellion 1.1 art book, Senran Kagura New Wave Collection, and the Molle collection (Nan Yaegashi's book) the main reason I have those Senran books as well is because of Yaegashi. I love his style of art.

Preordered

Kill La Kill Guide book
Girls und Panzer book
Maken Ki art book
Kantoku Art Works Henneko
Sakura Trick art book

I think this collection will be worse than the figures. One of the reasons I want to go to cons this year is to look for more. I REALLY need some K-On art books, not sure which ones to buy yet though.

Good morning everyone!

I hate April Fools.

Yeah, Stupid Lie Day is always one of my least favorite days of the year

Until I have time to unbox everything here is the March shipment. So glad to have the K-On nendos now. Yui looks much better than her pics.

I see a Ritsu nendo there. I'm jealous...still need to get her to complete the main 5. But great stuff in there!

I'm feeling much better today. Hope you get better too!

Glad you are feeling better! Hope everyone else still under the weather gets better too.

I'm really far behind but just watched Chuunibyou Ren 06. AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH HIGH TENSSSSSSSSSSSSIOOOOOOOOOON <3

You're like 3 episodes ahead of me...got way behind with everything else, but getting caught back up now.

Ohayo K-Onkuns, what animus are people excited about in the upcoming season?

Puchimas, Love Live and Date A Live are pretty much it, so I should have plenty of time for more backlog stuff.

My collection is just starting but I have a number on preorder.

So far I have, Senran Kagura Official Art Collection, Evangellion 1.1 art book, Senran Kagura New Wave Collection, and the Molle collection (Nan Yaegashi's book) the main reason I have those Senran books as well is because of Yaegashi. I love his style of art.

Preordered

Kill La Kill Guide book
Girls und Panzer book
Maken Ki art book
Kantoku Art Works Henneko
Sakura Trick art book

I think this collection will be worse than the figures. One of the reasons I want to go to cons this year is to look for more. I REALLY need some K-On art books, not sure which ones to buy yet though.

I don't have much in the way of art books at all, but I wouldn't mind getting one here or there. I really am going to run out of space if I start collecting even more stuff :p.

I have it ordered on Amazon, they used to have a date for it but not anymore. I am sure at some point this year it will come out though.

I think it got delayed because of the theatrical run in North America earlier this year. Worked out well for me I suppose since I saw it twice on back-to-back nights in January.

Wish I could have seen the K-ON movie theatrically just for the sake of a better sound system than the one I have at home (which is nonexistent).

#ProudToNotHaveABacklog

y'know, minus Space Pirate Captain Harlock, Galaxy Express 999, Bonjour Galaxy Express 999, Galaxy Express 999: Eternal Fantasy, Maetel Legend, Space Symphony Maetel, The Galaxy Railways, Ichigo Mashimaro, Evan-Jello-Pudding: 3.0 Anno Is A Hack, Evan-Jello-Pudding 4.0, Gun Frontier, and Space Battleship Yamatomato.

#ProudToNotHaveABacklog

y'know, minus Space Pirate Captain Harlock, Galaxy Express 999, Bonjour Galaxy Express 999, Galaxy Express 999: Eternal Fantasy, Maetel Legend, Space Symphony Maetel, The Galaxy Railways, Ichigo Mashimaro, Evan-Jello-Pudding: 3.0 Anno Is A Hack, Evan-Jello-Pudding 4.0, Gun Frontier, and Space Battleship Yamatomato.

You forgot K-ON.

Top Bottom