• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Hi all! Starting to feel a bit better now, but I seem to have migrated to a really annoying dry cough... and dust kicked up on Saharan winds currently dropping over the UK (seriously) probably isn't helping! Fortunately, to cheer me up, lots of nice stuff arrived over the last day or so. Doing a bit of photo work helped to keep my mind off feeling poorly, so that was good too :)

Project DIVA F 2nd!

iboRCLYeOPYvFZ.jpg

icwELN7fead4o.jpg

Azunyan <3

iB6LSYHOanjoo.jpg

ibiBsqEix7y7DX.jpg

iblEBWr3kZ8GgX.jpg

iH5zVBGsIYEsv.jpg

New Headset.

i53VZrAyvlhWm.jpg

New (well, old) music.

ibfzO3OdBVR3JQ.jpg

New viewing.

iUi3pQGsTdAsw.jpg

Hope fellow inflicted K-OnGaffers are on the mend too!

So. Much. Hnnng!

too late, eBay has once again given birth to a monster. maybe some advice on which ones are worth listening to would be helpful though, so many Yamato LPs to choose from!

lldwn6tuks.gif

Ashita no Joe soundtracks are often well regarded, can't go too wrong there. I'm a big fan of Lupin soundtracks, so that always gets a free pass from me. I don't have any Yamato myself, although like you say, there have been many different releases over the years. My main advice would always be to ensure you buy direct from Japanese sellers. They are hugely honest in regards to condition, and pricing is appropriate based on that, as well as rarity of course. A good tip is to search for 'known' releases from popular anime, then dig around a seller's inventory - lots of stuff sits around where people either don't know what to look for and/or have trouble with searching Japanese titles, even when Romanised.

Dat peer pressure!

tumblr_n2u7aghQ5u1sq9yswo1_500.gif

I shall comply :) Dug some old shots out from a while back, a few choice cuts. Told y'all I like Lupin!

ilpOz5uHrg4e2.jpg

ibjPgWDoAv3h1G.jpg

ivgaz84BxRc6I.jpg

intWotTjtMbEc.jpg

i5QRx5AHFEvh5.jpg

Hey. Why is that?
Because I saw on my receipt from the library it said (among other things), "Yotsuba& Vol 5 - Due 4/2/2014" so I was like "Oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit did I return that?" and then I checked and PHEW I have Vol 7, 8, and 9 checked out.

Also those two Lova Hina things are due tomorrow, but the library is closed tomorrow??? How am I supposed to return them??

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
There should be one outside too. It is for people to return stuff after office hour, blockbuster had them too.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Tornado o_o

I'm glad sometimes I live in the UK, nothing natural like that atall.

Then again if I'm going to move to Japan I'm gonna have to get used to earthquakes.

haha its just normal weather really when you live in tornado valley

I'm packing. 50% done now...
Why you packing???
This is why I keep all my figures, games and stuff in the basement.
Not really.
That still doesn't guarantee their safety though.

Speaking of Tornadoes, a few months back when crazy storm were happening in North Texas, I went outside because the news said there was something happening where I was and saw that a funnel wanted to form right above my area. I don't know what I was feeling but it was weird, luckily it kept moving away from us and it broke apart.

Top Bottom