• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

I'm now at Copenhagen airport.

waiting3huuby.gif

StayDead

Somehow after stacking using boxes and nendo petit boxes I've somehow managed to fit all my figures on my desk.

I really need to save up for/get some more either shelving for above my desk/further around my room or work on getting a cabinet or something although I've not really got anywhere to put one.

I was going to start using some shelves I have above my TV but after I got everything down from them I realised that one of them feels like it's about to fall off the wall which is a huge issue so I've decided to leave them vacant and put the games I had up there under my bed for now.

god dangit I've got either not enough space or my figure collection has grown too big and it'll keep growing despite having no space X_X

Evening all! I found myself in an Apple Store earlier... oops!

ixKQw2NgsnMsK.jpg

That gorgeous retina screen will be outputting many an anime soon :)

Snk, if you're around at the moment - I haven't forgotten you, I'll send you a PM shortly.

ijAmlg1e9bUka.gif

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I see that Aiko is on the internets while im playing advance wars, and im also seeing that chet is also playing advance wars
edit: well now she is watching hulu plus

Top Bottom