• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

What a cruel fate to have my masterpiece at the bottom of the page.

I blame Aiko.
image.php

Nice picture Chet, I didn't see it at first. Last post death.

how would you guys feel about K-On S3 by a diffrent studio from KyoAni?

series saved? series dead?

At this point I would just take anything.

Though any chance of a series 3 is dead. It would just be a couple of OVAs at the most. Not enough content in the College and High School manga in my opinion.

As for another studio, KyoAni have captured the look and feel of K-ON so well that any other studio would struggle to not emulate.

Though I would love to see a bunch of skits from the K-ON manga animated by students or smaller studios as a project. Like one or two pages per studio.

how would you guys feel about K-On S3 by a different studio from KyoAni?

I'd watch. No idea if it would be saved or dead until I saw the end result though.

Though any chance of a series 3 is dead. It would just be a couple of OVAs at the most. Not enough content in the College and High School manga in my opinion.

How long is the rest of the manga? They got a lot out of that? Only read the College and High School yet.

They used up all 4 volumes on the two series, as well as adding some content that wasn't in the manga.

The other volumes are of a similar length, right? And they could add content again and make a full series if they really wanted to?

Kyoto Animation making Amagi Brilliant Park now into an anime at least gives me some hope, since that's something that's not published by them.

how would you guys feel about K-On S3 by a different studio from KyoAni?

That sounds interesting. Though wouldn't that mean it would lose it's feel and such. I know I probably wouldn't mind since I'm not too attached to the series, but I'm sure you guys and other fans might have something to say about it right?

The other volumes are of a similar length, right? And they could add content again and make a full series if they really wanted to?

Kyoto Animation making Amagi Brilliant Park now into an anime at least gives me some hope, since that's something that's not published by them.

I suppose, but unlike the first 4 volumes, the last two are independent from each other and from what I remember, don't have as much progression in them.

I'd be more surprised if there wasn't at least an OVA special of K-ON College. Probably one for the other girls Senior year too.

I personally think an OVA would work in its favour. One-Two episodes is enough to get the 'core' of the college manga done. Maybe chuck a film at the end for when Azusa and co go to college.

Obviously this is all in light of Kakifly not producing anymore manga. KyoAni might know something we don't and are waiting for another volume. (If only)

I suppose, but unlike the first 4 volumes, the last two are independent from each other and from what I remember, don't have as much progression in them.

Well... I guess they could split a 12 episode season between High School and College somehow. Dunno if that would work though.

I personally think an OVA would work in its favour. One-Two episodes is enough to get the 'core' of the college manga done. Maybe chuck a film at the end for when Azusa and co go to college.

Obviously this is all in light of Kakifly not producing anymore manga. KyoAni might no something we don't and are waiting for another volume. (If only)

Yeah. Any kind of anime or more manga would be good, really.

Top Bottom