• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

43 degrees cold....

eomhizh97syu.gif
i live in flordia that's like -10000000000000 to us :(

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
K-on is one of those animes that are not only super popular in japan, but popular around the world, tho idk if its at DBZ level, its gonna be getting milked for a looonng time, dont be surprised if the author comes back to make more k-on where they talk at mugi's house while going to nightclubs and performing underground, and then after that it will be "the daughters of hokage tea time"
and sawako-sensei still doesnt have a boyfriend!

Oh my! I got so much stuff from someone!
And I now have all the Mio nendoroids. I can die happy now.
Yay!
K-on is one of those animes that are not only super popular in japan, but popular around the world, tho idk if its at DBZ level, its gonna be getting milked for a looonng time, dont be surprised if the author comes back to make more k-on where they talk at mugi's house while going to nightclubs and performing underground, and then after that it will be "the daughters of hokage tea time"
and sawako-sensei still doesnt have a boyfriend!

Yes!

Luckily I've been told to stay home this weekend as she's out with some old Uni friends so I don't have to spend any money! Instead I get to catch up on all that anime~

With all the snow here I'm not sure if I should head out tomorrow or just stay at home and watch anime.

I just open random packages from complete strangers from foreign countries.
Of course I know who I got this from.

I got Japanese candy once from a seller on eBay I didn't expect.

Of course, it did come bundled with some other stuff I had bought...

Such nice handwriting too!

Ha, I was more on about the translation, but sure, I guess.

With all the snow here I'm not sure if I should head out tomorrow or just stay at home and watch anime.

I got Japanese candy from a seller on eBay once I didn't expect.

Of course, it did come bundled with some other stuff I had ordered.

Snow! I would love some snow, but I don't think we're getting any this winter.

I love it when people randomly put sweets in packages. Never too comfortable eating it though. I save them for when my brother visits.

I want some neat stuff from random people now :(

I can send you some neat stuff . . .

Snow! I would love some snow, but I don't think we're getting any this winter.

I love it when people randomly put sweets in packages. Never too comfortable eating it though. I save them for when my brother visits.

I can send you some neat stuff . . .

You're welcome to have some of the snow we get ;p

Haha. So you give the random sweets from strangers to your brother?

We should have K-On thread secret Santa.

Top Bottom