• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

Well... I guess they could split a 12 episode season between High School and College somehow. Dunno if that would work though.

Yeah they could split it and produce a 12 episode season. I personally don't think that would work too well which is why I suggest the OVA idea. and I guess that is why we haven't had a season 3 yet..

Alrighty, I'mma go K-Off now guys. See you all later today :D

gonna hit the hay, night moegaf

Night guys.

I know what we must do to get new seasons of our favourite Japanimations
iYzG9HvWbgcjk.jpg

I don't really watch the show so my memory is not all that great.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=742741
how would you guys feel about K-On S3 by a different studio from KyoAni?

series saved? series dead?
Considering how KyoAni is the one reason why the franchise is popular, I don't think they'd let anyone else get a hand on that pie.
They used up all 4 volumes on the two series, as well as adding some content that wasn't in the manga.
You know, a whole movie. I think they got what it takes to make a full season out of the college and highschool manga.
b-but he got internet in our summer home so why not our normal home :)

also all this s3 discussion reminds me

season 2 of nichijou when

season 2 of lucky star when

season 2 of azumanga daioh when

Nichijou sold incredibly poorly.

Lucky Star kinda did.

Azumanga isn't KyoAni, plus it's been done over a decade ago.

You know, a whole movie. I think they got what it takes to make a full season out of the college and highschool manga.

There's enough content when you put the two together, but as discussed they are separate things. It would be so disjointed. Unless you do like 6 episodes each.

Either way, it's never going to happen :( OVA or Season 3.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=742741

Considering how KyoAni is the one reason why the franchise is popular, I don't think they'd let anyone else get a hand on that pie.

Nichijou sold incredibly poorly.

Lucky Star kinda did.

Azumanga isn't KyoAni, plus it's been done over a decade ago.

Has it really been a decade since Azumanga? Feeling old >_>

There's enough content when you put the two together, but as discussed they are separate things. It would be so disjointed. Unless you do like 6 episodes each.

Either way, it's never going to happen :( OVA or Season 3.

I think it could work really well if they tie them together in the end.

did you guys know that

um

it was 43 degrees here last night

that is like -50 for floridians

so if i ever stop posting randomly

assumes that like

i have frozen to deat

Top Bottom