• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

Good morning! Yep, it's supposed to get up close to 70 up here in DC but it started off pretty chilly. The Sakura Matsuri street festival is this weekend and the weather's supposed to be great, so I'm really looking forward to that :). That is where I got my Mio iPhone case last year, btw. Maybe some more K-ON merchandise will show up...

Oh wow I need to go to that sometime then. My Brother lives in Arlington so it would a good reason to go up there. Next time I head up there I will let you know, we will have to get together if you are free.

Oh wow I need to go to that sometime then. My Brother lives in Arlington so it would a good reason to go up there. Next time I head up there I will let you know, we will have to get together if you are free.

Of course! Please do! And I'm pretty much always free, or at least my schedule is flexible.

Mio Bomb time!

cQpevRm.gif

BlvEINc.gif

4QMHL78.gif

0dHevzL.gif

A extra, just because I watched this one again last night and this part still cracks me up.

sq99Fig.gif

Top Bottom