• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

Loving all the pics in your Twitter feed! You are truly living the life, my friend.

Always. More Life is always a good thing!

Nicely done...looks like I need to keep my eye out a little better though ;_;

Still haven't pulled the trigger for whatever reason...trying to justify getting the LE but I have to be sure I can fit it into my budget.

Oh man I should have PM'd you that...next time I see one I will shoot you a PM :)

Well, to be fair I should probably lay off for at least a couple weeks because I did just buy that Madoka LE. Peer pressure and pretty pictures ftw :p.

lldwn6tuks.gif

I need to check my kawaii spending honestly lol...but AmiAmi is to powerful for me :p

Gonna avoid the used section for the rest of the month. I told myself that I was only getting one figure this month and I am sticking to it. I am just happy it was the Azusa I was after. :)

I would never put any of you on ignore ;). At least I'm getting pretty things for my money!

Of course, we only pick the nicest things :) And yeah, just kidding of course. Snk came to my rescue just the other day for something that I would likely have missed the opportunity to pick up easily after the fact... so I'm very grateful to have like-minded folks around who are kind enough to pass on the knowledge as and when :)

ibgByzcFfFsMf9.gif

Of course, we only pick the nicest things :) And yeah, just kidding of course. Snk came to my rescue just the other day for something that I would likely have missed the opportunity to pick up easily after the fact... so I'm very grateful to have like-minded folks around who are kind enough to pass on the knowledge as and when :)

ibgByzcFfFsMf9.gif

It only took...a tiny bit of convincing lol

MrMooMoo

I saw this car when I visited the K-On school:

And here's a high quality image of the school:

A lot of people with Itashas like to take their car there for photoshoots.

The school looks so symmetrical I love it.

Looks like you are quite enjoying glorious nippon!

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
So, what's everyone up to today?

The pool engine/pipe/filter/alien tech is tsun tsuning on me.

Spent whole day asking it to behave, hopefully it will fix itself. I don't have thousand of dollars to fix the equipment, and if I don't fix it the pool going to be full of mosquito/fly in the summer.

Never live in a place with a stupid pool, it is a ticking time bomb. NOBODY EVER SWIM AFTER THE FIRST WEEK!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

StayDead

That's given me the power to start doing my uni work for today, thanks Chet <3

now to see if I can concentrate for more than 5 minutes. This assignment is due in 5 days and I've only got two questions left, but if today ends up like yesterday I might not get much done today.

Multiple Mio is a good start to my day, thanks (^^)

Today is the first day I got away with wearing a t-shirt to the office, without having to be encumbered with a sweatshirt, jacket, etc due to perpetual cold/rainy weather. The sun is shining, Spring seems to be here at last in the UK!

Ya same here in the US (Virginia area at least lol)

Morning everyone! I watched so much K-On last night in my food induced coma.

tumblr_mym45iPoEB1rercezo1_500.gif

Never a bad thing! Senran book has been dispatched (^___^)

It looks like a friend of a friend can help me out with attending the Magical Mirai concert in September - fingers crossed they can grab me a ticket for the Tokyo show, so I'm getting stupidly hyped. I've pre-emptively told my boss that I'll be looking at having 2-3 weeks off to head out there, he said that shouldn't be a problem so it looks like my first trip to Japan is happening! :)

Never a bad thing! Senran book has been dispatched (^___^)

It looks like a friend of a friend can help me out with attending the Magical Mirai concert in September - fingers crossed they can grab me a ticket for the Tokyo show, so I'm getting stupidly hyped. I've pre-emptively told my boss that I'll be looking at having 2-3 weeks off to head out there, he said that shouldn't be a problem so it looks like my first trip to Japan is happening! :)

Yay! I was looking at mine again last night. So good.

Also I am jealous of you guys going to Japan. Costs a small fortune to go there from where I live :p

Also I am jealous of you guys going to Japan. Costs a small fortune to go there from where I live :p

Just give me a shopping list and I'll see what I can find in Akihabara ;)

I'm not sure if you saw this one on Ami in the preowned section, but I just nabbed her!

dbae24b9ed9d4d6c6faf103440065460.jpg

"The LAST Prize - that is, the prize for drawing the final lot at a particular store - is a special color variation of Nendoroid Hatsune Miku: Sailor Uniform Ver."

She wasn't cheap, but I knew if I sat on my hands for too long she'd be long gone...

ibgByzcFfFsMf9.gif

I do regularly miss stuff for whatever reason (probably because old) so I always appreciate the reminders. As for Madoka I had just been kicking around whether to get the regular edition or the LE and now we know how that wound up ;).

Kakifly did some promotional art for a baseball team if I remember correctly.

Hmmm...Iooks like it was the Hiroshima Carp. Should do some for the Chunichi Dragons :D.

Yay Mio bomb!

tumblr_mym45iPoEB1rercezo1_500.gif

Good morning! Yep, it's supposed to get up close to 70 up here in DC but it started off pretty chilly. The Sakura Matsuri street festival is this weekend and the weather's supposed to be great, so I'm really looking forward to that :). That is where I got my Mio iPhone case last year, btw. Maybe some more K-ON merchandise will show up...

Definitely not cheap indeed. I would like to make something happen in the next year or two, but there's no specific timetable at the moment.

Top Bottom