• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

MrMooMoo

Watching Hyouka now, god dat animation quality.
hn8Riu1.jpg

All this non-romance is killing me though.

I get also why they have been making 12 episode seasons ever since

Ran out of money thanks to the brilliance and low sales of this and Nichijou and now making good selling but meh LN adaptations.

Moe is so broad of a term that it's basically lost all meaning at this point.
Though to say that it ever really meant anything anyways is debatable.
Ran out of money thanks to the brilliance and low sales of this and Nichijou and now making good selling but meh LN adaptations.

Light Novels that they made themselves.

i think kyoani (or anyone really) should make an anime that uses non-digital animation C: i dont even care about the plot, i wanna see that make a comeback

Vylash

Watching Hyouka now, god dat animation quality.

All this non-romance is killing me though.

I get also why they have been making 12 episode seasons ever since

You are aware that Hyouka's sales were anything but low, right?

I just thank my lucky stars that 2D animation still exists and hasn't been completely destroyed by 3D animation.

Not to mention I think you purests are crazy, save for maybe in comparison to really early digital like Azumanga.
Eh, I just think that non-digital looks...better in HD tbh. Not even gonna lie, I think digital animation in HD looks too clean IMO.

Love it, I love it! I bought her way-back-when mostly just for
that ass.
She's been proudly on display for a long time now.

:) :) :)

Oh, and btw - that Senran book? Gone from AmiAmi. So even more thanks are due for you reminding me!

Ya I moved fast, they had two used ones this morning and they are gone lol. I think it is my favorite Azusa figure, her face looks perfect to me (as far as being close to the show)

Your pics pushed me to that one ThePeoplesBureau haha :)

Glad you snagged that Senran book, you will not be disappointed!

Ya I moved fast, they had two used ones this morning and they are gone lol. I think it is my favorite Azusa figure, her face looks perfect to me (as far as being close to the show)

Your pics pushed me to that one ThePeoplesBureau haha :)

Glad you snagged that Senran book, you will not be disappointed!

We're like an enabler feedback loop :D

You can wander around as you like. There's a gift shop and such. Not much else.

And I visited the Kyoto Animation HQ today! Check my twitter for a pic.

Loving all the pics in your Twitter feed! You are truly living the life, my friend.

They should be bigger.

Always. More Life is always a good thing!

Morning everyone!

I was able to snag one of these barely used today on AmiAmi. Will have it at the end of the month.

http://www.goodsmile.info/en/product/3180/Azusa+Nakano.html

So happy, got a good price on it too.

Nicely done...looks like I need to keep my eye out a little better though ;_;

About £65 (UK) before shipping. This set is for the third movie, and yep it's the LE.

Still haven't pulled the trigger for whatever reason...trying to justify getting the LE but I have to be sure I can fit it into my budget.

Top Bottom