• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

i have a phobia of dogs

i84FOLo.gif

Mum and dad used to have a dog when they lived together.

Was big dog.

I was 4 years old. (Didn't live with them, they lived in Tampa, but we was visiting for a while)

Door to room I was sleeping in was locked.

In middle on night (or early morning) door gets opened.

Big dog runs in and jumps on me. :C

Madao

i hate dogs because one bite me when i was young. it's sort of a trauma. i can never like a dog beyond petting it from far away.

Morning everyone!

Had a bit to much coffee this morning...

tumblr_n2h8tfYqa91r7oiino1_400.gif

Harro! *waves* I'm lucky that I'll only drink one coffee in the morning and I'm set for the working day... I'd be bouncing off the ceiling if I had any more :D

I somehow accidentally managed to sponsor a racing team today! Mainly for Nendo acquisition purposes, but I like the idea that my name appears in the team paddock for GSR during the 2014 racing season too :)

iAWdPWIQXz9Ew.jpg

Hi K-On folks! Hope you are all well since I last saw you. A couple of new arrivals turned up today, both are which I'm delighted with.

First up, Shimakaze from KanColle nendo!

Such a cutie. Moving on, as highly recommended by resident fellow Senran Kagura fan Snkfanatic, we have the arrival of the Kagura Shoujo-tachi no Kiseki art book. Includes nice new art from Dekamori Senran Kagura!

Nice pickups! I've seen a couple of scale figures from KanColle in FigureGAF that I'm likely to end up with. Though I still don't know a whole lot about KanColle...yet.

Err... Whoops.

Here's some pics of K-On stuff I found for sale at Nakano Broadway yesterday:

I'm sure if I walked into any store full of K-On merch, I'd walk out broke. But happy.

Morning everyone!

Had a bit to much coffee this morning...

tumblr_n2h8tfYqa91r7oiino1_400.gif

Good morning! I haven't had anywhere near enough caffeine yet.

I went with the cheapest tier for getting the Nendo (she arrives in October but had to pay up now). The highest tier has stuff like a team jacket with Miku branding which I would love to have, but the price is just too high to justify buying it.

That's really cool! Not sure I want to know how much the higher tiers are though :p.

Lucky Star:

zpZvv4m.jpg

City where the girls from Lucky Star goes to shop at Animate and Gamers

Lucky Star school:

Lucky Star train station:

Lucky Star shrine:

XUgDqjS.jpg

The shrine is possibly the most otaku shrine in all of Japan

There's loads of anime ema there. Huge pics, so links:
http://i.imgur.com/7u9heGr.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/qdAakUC.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/xLGtPyk.jpg

So cool, never knew so many locations in anime were based on real areas of Japan.

I know of even more locations, including more Clannad, Air and Lucky Star ones, but they're in the middle of nowhere, so no.

I know where the field Konata dances in the Lucky Star OP is. Kinda want to go, since it's the only one I miss now...

I know of even more locations, including more Clannad, Air and Lucky Star ones, but they're in the middle of nowhere, so no.

I know where the field Konata dances in the Lucky Star OP is. Kinda want to go, since it's the only one I miss now...

We could make profitable tour business out of just visiting all of these sites. Ok, maybe not profitable, but it would be fun while it lasted!

As long as it doesn't solely consist of visiting School Days locations :p

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
We could make profitable tour business out of just visiting all of these sites. Ok, maybe not profitable, but it would be fun while it lasted!

As long as it doesn't solely consist of visiting School Days locations :p

It can be profitable if we all reenact the anime scene in the exact location with side by side comparison!! Just not the school day one, I don't think workers compensation covers that.

Top Bottom